Chapter 5: A not so happy reunion

(3rd POV)

Sento: Damn it... No matter how hard i try, I just can't seem to fix this damn thing....

Sento was in his room trying to fix his Rabbit Tank Sparkling. It took him lots and lots of tries but to no avail. Meanwhile, Banjou was on his bed lying down while reading some manga that are coincidentally sold in France, though it is based on Ladybug and Chat Noir.

Banjou: Damn... Never thought that those 2 get to have their own manga. Sure must be nice being popular.

Sento: What do you expect? They're the guardians of France. Of course the citizens would want to show their appreciation towards them.

Banjou: Wonder if they'll make a manga about us. Think about it man, Kamen Rider Cross-Z, together with his sidekick, Build, in a manga.

Sento:Yeah right, nobody wants to read a manga about a muscle brain like you! And for a matter of fact, I'm the hero, you're the sidekick.

Banjou: Whatever man. By the way, what are you even doing?

Sento: Well, right now, I'm trying to fix my gear. When I arrived in this place, some of my Build gear was barely destroyed after the battle with Evolt. I'm right now trying to fix the Rabbit Tank Sparkling can but I can't seem to fix it.

Banjou: Hmm, let me see that.

Sentou: Alright then but I'm pretty sure your muscle brain won't be able to fi-

Banjou: Done.

Sentou: Eh? How the? How did you?

Banjou: Dude, all you're missing are some screws here man. Even I know that.

Sentou: This can't be! How can a muscle brain like Banjou fix what I can't.

Banjou: Hey, that stings man! Oh yeah, I've been meaning to tell you. How did you manage to live here?

Sentou: Well, when I suddenly woke up in France, Tom picked me up and he adopted me. Which kind of bothers me, why were we transported to France?

Banjou: I'm not sure man. Oh yeah, been meaning to tell you something. Catch!

Banjou pulled out something from his pocket and threw it towards Sentou to which he caught with ease.

Sentou: The dragon evol bottle? Shouldn't it be destroyed with Evol? Why is it still here? And didn't it change to the great Cross-Z dragon evol bottle?

Banjou: I'm not sure, I suddenly found it in my pocket ever since I got here. Speaking of which, think you could help take a look at my Sclash Driver and my Cross-Z Magma knuckle?

Sentou: Sure, hand it ov-

Sabine: Kids! dinner's ready!

Sabine's voice rang through their front door. Sento briskly threw the dragon evol bottle towards Banjou so he could catch it, only for the bottle to land on Banjou's face and a loud "itei" to escape from his mouth. With Swift motion, Sento kept all the tools and salvaged materials in his drawers. When he was done, he opened the door so fast he surprised Sabine.

Sabine: Sento, you scared me.

Sento: Sorry about that mum.

Sabine: It's alright dear. Where's Banjou? 

She peeked over Sento's shoulder to find Banjou on the ground.

Sabine: Why is Banjou on the ground?

Sento: Oh, he did some push ups and was tired after all of it.

Sabine: I see, well Banjou! Go freshen up and head down for dinner alright?