Chapter 6: Cobra's bite

(3rd POV)
CO-COBRA! COBRA! FIRE!

Blood Stalk: Been awhile since I was in this form. Isn't it? Sento?

Sento was taken aback after seeing his long time enemy appear infront of him once again. But there was no time for him to think so long since Blood Stalk fired near Sento, with Sento barely being able to dodge it. He hurriedly equipped his driver and inserted the rabbit and tank full bottle and rotated the Lever to transform.

RABBIT! TANK! BEST MATCH!

Sento: Henshin!

RABBITTANK! YEAH!

Sento, now Build, summoned his drill crusher in it's gun mode and started firing back at Blood Stalk.

Build: How are you still alive Evolt?! I thought you died?!

Blood Stalk: You didn't think you were able to get rid of me that easily now do you?

Build, now frustrated, inserted the Phoenix full bottle into the drill crusher, activating the finisher.

READY GO!

The gun was now charging up a huge ball of fire. Upon shooting, the gun fired the huge ball of fire as it now transformed into a shape of a phoenix as it headed towards Blood Stalk. Blood Stalk braced himself by equipping his Steam blade and setting it to it's ice mode.

ICE STEAM!

ICE STEAM!

The blade was now infused with ice as Blood Stalk stabbed the ground with it. An ice wall suddenly appeared infront of him, causing the phoenix to collide with it which in turn caused a huge cloud of smoke to appear, blinding Blood Stalk's vision. Before he could react, Build in his NininComic form went to slash him with his drill crusher in it's sword mode and his Yonkoma ninpotou. However, Blood Stalk managed to block the slashes with his own weapon.

Blood Stalk: Wow, you really want me dead aren't you?

Build: You made me and my friends suffer for far too long! This ends now, before you make anyone else suffer!

Blood Stalk: Oh like your new sister?

Build: YOU STAY AWAY FROM HER!

Build pulled the trigger to his ninja sword 3 times to activate it's wind skill.

FUUTON NO JUTSU!

TATSUMAKI GIRI!

Build spun like a tornado as both his swords started to slash Blood Stalk, knocking him aback.

Blood Stalk: Oof, hit a nerve there didn't I?

Build: You go anywhere near my new family, I won't stop until I hunt you down and beat you all over again!

Blood Stalk: Oh! So scary! HAHAHA! Oh, as always, you humans always put a smile on my face. Well, as much as I want to see your threat come to fruition, it seems we have attracted some guests.