Chapter 0

Hey guys I'm back with a new story based on a crossover with Miraculous Ladybug and Kamen Rider Build. I know its been long in fact too long. I have not been updating much because i've got too much to do. Plus my English is WAY horrible back then. But now i'm 16 with better English(better not good) so yeah I hope you understand. Anyways on with the story!
"*"- Driver sound
"*"- Dialogue
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Voltech Attack!"
Sento pov
With 1 last kick. I have finally defeated Evolt. Now everyone can be saved and get to live their lives without that Skywall. I took out the Gold Rabbit full bottle and the Silver Dragon full bottle to disengage my transformation. Soon the bottles changed to their original colour of red and Navy (blue? Purple? Idk). Time to create that new world. A new world with no Evolt and no Skywall. One where my friends get to live. A tear fell from my cheek as I remembered the memories I had with Kazumi, Gentoku, Misora and the rest of my friends. I hope you won't forget me. As a white light blinded my vision and all I could see was darkness.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Sir? Sir are you alright?" I heard a man talking with a french accent. My eyes shot open and I could see a man wearing a blue t-shirt and kinda big for a man his age. "Yeah,yeah i'm fine." I replied. "You know its not good to sleep in the streets. Come on follow me." He said as he guided me to his house. Hm it seems I have been transported to the new world but it seems I landed in Paris. Why is that? I then panicked as I reached for my coat to see if I had it. I breathed a sigh of relief as I looked and saw my Build Driver with all my other Full Bottles. "So why were you sleeping in the streets? You look like you ran away from home." He assured. I panicked and tried to think of a lie. Then i scrathed my hair and an idea popped in my head. "Yeah. I ran away from home. Fortunately, all my family died in an accident and I was tired living alone at my home. So i lived in the streets to ooze my sadness and loneliness." I replied with that lie I just thought of. I can't tell him that I come form another world. "That's terrible. I feel so bad for you. You know what? I think I should adopt you. You dont seem that old to me so I feel like I could try to adopt you. How old are you?" He replied. Adopt me? But i'm 26 years old. Is that even allowed? Do I even appear that young? Wow being adopted seems so nostalgic. I remember that time I got adopted by an owner of a cafe only to find out he is an evil alien known as Evolt who wanted to destroy the world. But this man seems different. He is nice,kind and trustable. I sure hope I dont regret this. "Im 26 years old and I would be happy that you adopted me." I smiled. "Wow 26?! For me you look like you are 18 at best." He laughed. "Alright I'll try my best if I can adopt you."he added. 'Thanks. Mr...?" I tried to thank him only to find out I dont know his name. "Dupain. Tom dupain. But you can call me papa now. Umm..." He reassured only to realise he doesnt know my name as well. "Call me Sento. Kiryuu Sento. Papa" I answered as I hugged him. Wow I get to have my own family with no evil alien or daughter who is a queen of Mars. I just hope this can last long. We soon arrived at my new father's home which what looks like a bakery with a multiple stories. Hopefully nothing can end this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
??? Pov
I woke up to find that I was lying down in an alleyway. Did Sento suceded? Did he win against Evolt? I then exited the alleyway and see that I was somewhere I have never been before. I explored around and saw a tower that looks like the Tokyo tower. I'm in Paris?!
~~~~~~~~~~~~
My pov
A red goop suddenly emerged from the shadows of the alleyway. It soon took form of a man. "Its been so long since I took this form." He then walked away from the alleyway with an Evil laugh escaping from his mouth.

Hey guys thanks for reading this part of the story. Sure hope you like it. I know you want a new chapter for A Sound of Love but I was thinking of remaking the series since my English was horrible when I first wrote that story. So if you want me to remake it or just continue as it is just tell me. Anyways vote,comment leave a Suggestion. Ill see you guys again next time. Ciao!