Chapter 4:Owl VS Dragon

3rd pov

Banjo:With this power, I feel like I can't lose now!

Banjo began running towards the owl while slashing on him with his beat crosser. The dark owl managed to to dodge all of the attacks and pulled out his boomerangs.

Dark Owl:Hoo-merangs! Controlled trajectory Albert!

He then threw 6 boomerangs towards the dragon rider. Cross-Z then pulls on the handle of his sword two times and pressed the trigger for his counterattack.

Hippare! Hippare!(Pull! Pull!)
Million Hit!

He spun around slashing on the boomerangs causing them to get destroyed in the process.

Cross-Z:Is that all you can do? Come on this is child's play.
Dark Owl:Are you sure?

Cross-Z realised that the hoo-merangs remains began to explode. Cross-Z was knocked back as he saw that dark owl have taken the Miraculouses of Ladybug and Chat Noir.

Dark Owl:Now I am the only superhero in Paris. And a superhero keeps his word. Albert!
Albert:Owl's whipped cream deactivated sir.

In the box,The whipped cream was about to reach the mouths of the trapped heroes but the flow stopped as the drain in the box drained all of the whipped cream out of the box allowing the trapped heroes to breathe.

HawkMoth:Dark Owl, deliver the Miraculous to me.
Dark Owl:Albert, transfer!

Dark Owl the puts the Miraculouses in a drone and sent it flying to HawkMoth's location.

Dark Owl:Muhaha! I am the best bird!
Build:No!
Cross-Z:Oh no.

Somewhere

The drone went inside a building where HawkMoth is hiding. The drone then landed on HawkMoth's palms and dispensed the miraculous.

HawkMoth:They are mine! Ladybug's ability to create and Chat Noir's power of destruction. Whoever succeeds in merging these 2 Miraculouses shall be granted a wish that can change reality and erase the past.

However, HawkMoth realised something was off about the Miraculouses. He then scratched Ladybug's earrings and realised they were all fake.

HawkMoth:This cannot be! No!

Back to the fight

HawkMoth:Dark Owl! Ladybug and Chat Noir tricked you! These are fake Miraculous!
Chat:Cataclysm!

With that the trapped heroes were free from their prison with Dark Owl feeling shocked.

Dark Owl:But that is impossible! How did you do it?

Ladybug:Hey what do you expect? A superhero never reveals her secret. I've thought you know better? I have a plan A, plan B and all the letters until Z. Did you really think we're gonna give you our Miraculous? We're superheroes! We're Ladybug!

Chat:And Chat Noir!

A few minutes earlier
Ladybug/Marinette pov

Eyes still closed,I told chat noir to keep his miraculous while I handle the rest. I reached for my bag and handed a macaroon to Tikki and told her to share it with Chat's Kwami. I then took out the box which kept the fake Miraculous and placed it on the retriever. After the whipped cream was gone,I told chat to transform as do I.

3rd pov

Build:Hey dont forget us!

Cross-Z:Yeah!

Ladybug:Oh and build too.

Chat:Who is the other guy Build? Your sidekick?

Cross-Z:What did you just call me?