Chapter 1:The Armored warrior

Hey guys its me! Sorry for not updating frequently but I assure you! 17 October is the end of my exams and I will be able to update frequently so expect the new chapter of my other popular book The Sound of Love (btw you guys should totally read it) will be able to release asap so bare with me. Now on with the story!

(Sento's pov)
As soon as I entered the house of my new family, I could easily smell the aroma of bread which made my stomach grumble.
Tom:You hungry son? I'm sure you have not eaten the whole day. Come on inside. Let me just call my wife and after that I will whip up some freshly baked crossaints(is that how you spell it?) for you to eat. For now just sit on the couch in the living room. Ill be right back.
With that my new father left to get her wife to introduce me. I then went to the living and sat on the couch. The couch was very comfortable and it made me remember my other world. I wonder what happened to Banjo and Misora. I quickly shrugged it off cause I know they are enjoying their new lives in the new world I created. I then took out my build driver and my full bottles and hazard trigger. Looks like I only have the touto bottles. Maybe the rest were scattered around when I was transported to the new world. Looks like my hazard trigger is still fully functional but now my full full rabbit talk bottle and rabbit tank sparkling bottle is damaged and my genius full bottle is no longer with me after the battle with Evolt. But i'm sure I can repair this with the right tools. I then heard some voices coming from behind me so I quickly kept my Build Arsensal in my coat and quickly acted natural.

???:Hello there! My name is Sabine Dupain Cheng and I heard your story from my husband and I would gladly take you as our new son. I have a daughter but she has school right now so she'll be back in the afternoon.
Sento:Thank you Mrs Dupain Cheng. Ill gladly accept your offer. I will be delighted to meet your daughter soon
Sabine:Its no problem and please call me mom from now on.
Sento:Alright mom
Tom:Ill just head to the kitchen and whip up some crossaints.
Sabine:Ill help you. Sento you can just stay in the living room and watch some TV. Make yourselves at home.
Sento:Alright
They both soon left to the kitchen and I immediately switched the TV on. It was on the news channel.
Newscaster:Don't be bemused. Its just the news. Today we are live in the Eifle tower where a sudden attack of a mysterious monster which looks like a wolf attacking citizens and it looks like Ladybug and Chat Noir are struggling to stop this mysterious monster. Is this caused by Hawk Moth or something else? Stay tuned.
I shot up of the seat as that monster looked like a smash. Did someone found the wolf full bottle? I must investigate. But another question hit my head. Who is Ladybug and Chat Noir? I must see this.
Sento:Umm mom? Dad? Can I go out for a second? I
Tom:What for?
I quickly thought of a reasonable excuse and a strand of my hair shot up.
Sento:I think I left something at the bench of the park and I need to get it.
Sabine:Alright just be back quickly or the crossaints will get cold.
I immediately left the house and see if no one saw me. I then took out my build phone and my lion full bottle. I then insert it into the slot and my phone turned into my trusty motorcycle. I wore my helmet and drifted off.
Time skip
I soon arrived at the scene and saw that the smash is fighting 2 people wearing spandex and masks on their face. Wow whoever they are I can definately guess their identities. But no time for that. I immediately equipped my build driver and inserted the rabbit and tank full bottle

Rabbit! Tank! Best Match!
I quickly rotated my lever as pipes(yes I call them pipes dont judge me) surrounded me to form my armor
Sento:Henshin!

Rabbit! Tank! Best Match!I quickly rotated my lever as pipes(yes I call them pipes dont judge me) surrounded me to form my armorSento:Henshin!