Chapter 2:The bottles

(At Fu's shop)
Marinette pov
Fu:Marinette this is a strange object. And you said this armored warrior sucked the essence of the wolf monster that attacked just now.
Marinette:Yeah Master Fu. Who was that guy? Do you know him?
Fu:Not that I know of. But these bottles do have an aura. An aura that seems out of place. Like its from another world.
Marinette:Another world? Like dimensions?
Fu:Most probably. But marinette please do be careful. If these bottles get to the wrong hands, who knows what will happen.
I then thought of Hawkmoth. What will happen if he gets his hand on these bottles. He can typically gain an army. Just then my phone rang. My dad was calling me.
Marinette:Hello?
Tom:Marinette where are you? I want to introduce you to someone new in our family. Hurry up and come home.
???(from afar):Don't worry dad. She can take her time.
Marinette:Who was that?
Tom:Just hurry up and come home.
He hung up the phone.
Marinette:Thank you Master Fu for trying to help me but I need to go now.
Fu:Its no problem at all. Here dont forget these.
He then threw the bottles at me. But I barely managed to catch them which made me fell down. But there were 2 more bottles. One red bottle with a mould of a phoenix and another with a mold of a robot.

 One red bottle with a mould of a phoenix and another with a mold of a robot

Fu:I found those outside my window. You keep it and Marinette,give those back to that warrior. He most probably knows what to do with them. And you know pretty well what those bottles can do.
Marinette:I will Master Fu
With one final bow. I quickly exit the shop and ran home.
Fu:I not only sense the aura of the bottles. I sense 4 similar aura in a form of humans. 1 being really dark and evil. Hopefully Marinette does not cross paths with it.

(At Dupen-Cheng residents)
Sento pov
I munched through all the crossaints knowing how hungry I was.
Tom:Where could Marinette ran off to?
Sabine:Maybe she stayed in school because of that mysterious monster attack?
Tom:You're right Sabine but now I'm even more worried to the fact she might be in danger.
Sento:Don't worry dad she may be alright. Being raised by parents like you guys. Im sure she will get home safely.
???:Im home! Sorry Im late. Alya wanted me to help her with something. Anyway who was that on the phone.
Tom:Ah yes. Let me introduce you guys. Sento this is your new little sister, Marinette. Marinette this your new big brother Sento.
I gave Marinette a big smile and pull out my hands.
Sento:Nice to meet you Marinette. Starting from now ill be your big brother. So if you got any problems just tell me. I am a smart guy after all.
Marinette:*Giggles* likewise umm... Sento was it? Are you half Japanese?
Sento:Nope fully Japanese but I learned a bit of French and English when I was free.
Marinette:I see. Alright now with all that settled I want to go to my room. Got a lot of stuff to do.
Sabine:Don't you want to eat first? You must be hungry.
Marinette:Maybe later.
Tom:Don't overwork yourself!
Marinette soon walks upstairs to her room. She looks awfully familiar. She kinda looks like that Ladybug kid that fought just now. Could it?
Tom:Oh yeah,Sento you can sleep in the guest room upstairs. Marinette's is just at the attic. Me and Sabine have to go out for awhile. Maybe we should buy you some clothes as well. What are your sizes again?
I told them my clothes sizes and they went out. I then switched on the TV and the news showed the battle that happened just now. That was quick.