Chapter 3:The dragon rider appears

3rd pov

A limo parked outside the Agreste mansion and a man came out of it. This man was Adrien's father,Gabriel Agreste. He has returned after a long business trip to Japan.

Gabriel:Finally home from that trip. I hope Adrien has been behaving well.
Nathalie:Im sure he is sir. He always has his bodyguard with him.
Gabriel:Good. Now Nathalie, Could you find out more about this new Armored hero in France?

Sento pov

I am now at my room still trying to fix my Rabbit Tank Sparkling can but it still cant work. Mostly it ends up with explosions on my face. This is the worst. Soon my stomach started to growl as well. I thought that I can't repair my arsenal with an empty stomach. So, I went downstairs to eat my breakfast.

Sabine:Morning dear. Slept well?
Sento:Not really.

I stayed up all night trying to fix my Rabbit Tank Sparkling but to no avail.

Tom:You must be trying to get used to sleeping here. Don't worry, you'll get used to it. Here have a sandwich.
Sento:Thanks dad. By the way where is Marinette?
Sabine:She overslept so she had to rush to school.
Tom:There was a few explosions last night. So I'm sure that caused her to oversleep.

When he said that,I almost choked on my sandwich. Maybe I should try to be more careful when I am repairing my Sparkling can.

Tom:Anyways, Sento do you wanna work?
Sento:What kind of work?
Tom:Well, me and Sabine works at the bakery and we were wondering if you would like to help out?
Sento:I'm not really good at baking though, let alone cook.
Tom:No worries I'll teach you. Come on lets open up shop and I'll teach you on the way.

1 hour of teaching how to bake later

Tom:Yeah,I can tell that you are not really good at baking
Sento:I'm sorry dad, I'm just a physist I can't cook.
Tom:I guess you could help with the delivery. Which reminds me, could you help deliver these macarons?

He then gave me a box and a paper with an address written on it.

Tom:It is quite far so are you okay with walking?
Sento:Its alright.

I soon went out of the bakery and took out my build phone and the lion full bottle. I then inserted the bottle into my phone and it changed into my motorcycle.

Build change

I put on my helmet and ride off to the designated address. When I was riding, I could see in the corner of my eye a guy wearing a blue jacket which looks familiar. I just shrugged it off and ride off.

Time skip
3rd person

As the school day ended, we now see Marinette and Alya speaking with eachother as they left the school.

Marinette:Sleepover at your place tonight? That's be awesome
Principal Democles:Come on hurry up I don't have all day.
Marinette:Except I can't. I-I have to help my parents in the bakery.
Alya:Again? But you've been helping them all week.

Behind them was Adrien and Nino discussing about an online game.

Adrien:Online gaming battle? I'm free.
Nino:Cool! Wait till you check out my enhanced weaponry. You won't stand a cha-
Democles:Come on! Chop,chop! Hurry along now!
Adrien:Ugh! I forgot I got Chinese class.
Nino:Again?! We haven't played all week!
Adrien:Sorry Nino.

When those 2 left, Democles looked around befor closing the school doors. While walking,Adrien looked behind with a worried look. Democles then went up to his office and looked around for the final time befor closing the door shut. He then proceeded to his desk and switched on his computer A.I .