Chapter 5. CHILDHOOD FRIENDS.

Kim Taehyung's Pov

I really want to kill Jin Hyung, why is he asking stupid questions to my princess. First, he asks if my princess is a mother of that kids, how can she be a mother of those kids, she will be the mother of my kids. And now he is asking who is more handsome, isn't it obvious that I am more handsome than him. He pisseed me off today.

And my princess said that we both are equally handsome, how can she say like that, can't she see I am more handsome than Jin Hyung. And Jin Hyung told her to choose one me or him. I know she will choose me after all I am her Prince. The movement she called me "Mr. Prince" I was in ninth could. I feel so happy.

And now I am curiously waiting for my princess's answer. She was about to answer but a voice interrupted us, which I didn't like. And I looked in that direction and a smile came on my face, when I found out it was my childhood friend...

Kim Seok-jin's Pov

I should say Taehyung's princess is very sweet and cute. And she will be a good mother, the way she treated those kids, shows that she loves them very much, at first I thought she is their mother and that's why I asked her if she is their mother, but thank god, she was not.

And I think she also likes Taehyung, the way she calls him Mr. Prince it was very cute. I think she is the one who will keep him happy. She will take good care of him.

And now I want to tease him. So I asked her another stupid question, I know I am most handsome no one can resist my handsome face except that idiot Lisa. I know that he wants to kill me now. But his princess said that we both are equally handsome, how can she say that we both are equally handsome.

I think she doesn't want to hurt her prince, but I told her to choose one. Now I am waiting for Taehyung's expression because I know she will choose me. But before she could answer a voice interrupts us.

I look in that direction, and I saw that person to whom I wanted to see. The person is Park Aera, she was like family to me, we all were happy, but one day everything changes. She is the daughter of late Mr. Park. Who takes care of me and Taehyung when we were a kid after our parent's death.

She is like my little sister, I always treated her as my little sister and she treated me as a big brother in past but now she don't like me. In past whenever her father goes to business trip, I always take care of her. She also loves me very much, but now she hates us all. We all deserve it. And I can say by seeing her expression that she is not happy because of us, that was what I afraid of.

Park Aera's Pov

Where is little one, her friends are waiting for her, but she is nowhere I asked some waiters to find her. I tried to call her, but it says the owner is out of network. Seriously y/n should change her network.

When we always call her for an important thing it always says that we can't reach her. Ahhh finally I found her, she was talking with two-men and she seems very happy, I walk towards them, but I stop when I saw with whom she is talking to. It's Kim Seok-Jin and Kim Taehyung

Anger and fear took place in me, why why they are here. After all these years. I don't want them back in my life. I never expect they will be here and that to talking with our little one. Why they are talking to her. I should keep our little one away from them, they are not news for us.

I should save our little one from them. I calm down myself and walk towards them "What are you doing here?" I asked and after listening to my words they all turn round towards me. "Little one what are you doing here, you should be with the kids?" I asked y/n ignoring the other two.