Chapter 26. Setting a Trap

Author's Pov.

"Little one please open the door" Aera plead Y/n while banging the door.

After getting the news that Jungkook is back to take his father's position, Yoongi and Aera didn't wait there a signal second and came back of Seoul. They both were worried for their precious little girl. They went straight to orphanage from airport, while Y/n and Cherry were playing with kids in the garden. Y/n was suspicious seeing them all of sudden and unhappy too. She wanted them to enjoy their honeymoon.

She asked them the reason behind their early arrival. Aera said that she didn't like Paris that much that's why they came back, but Y/n didn't buy their lie because she knows the reason behind their early arrived. She knows that they came back because of Jungkook. Suddenly guilt took place in her and she locked herself in her room.

Aera sighed in regretful when she didn't get any reply. From past an hour everyone are trying to convince her to come out from her room. She didn't reply to them even kids tried but no respond from her side. They all were standing in front of her door while kids sitting on floor waiting for their Unnie to open the door.

Everyone's attention went towards Noah when he clapped his hand. "I have an idea" Noah said in excitement. "Then why you were silent all the time" said Misa while gritting her teeth "Sorry, Love the idea just popped now" Noah said while scratching his back of neck.

"So, what's the idea?" Cherry asked and everyone was staring at him. "In modern time we have modern solution for old problem" Noah said with smile making everyone confusion. "What do you mean?" Misa asked out of curiosity.

"Look, Y/n is not opening door because she doesn't want to come out, but What's the need her to come out when we can talk to her from outside and convince her from outside." everyone was staring being all puzzled. "What are trying to say?" this time Yoongi asked. Noah didn't reply to him take out his phone from his pocket.

"We can call her" everyone nodded their head liking the idea and kids eyed sparkled. "I knew Noah Oppa is very intelligent" Aerum said cutely while walking towards him and stand beside him, Noah had a proud smile at her statement. 

"So, what are you waiting for? call her" Aera said getting impatient. Noah smile when the call ringed, he on the speaker so that everyone can listen to it. Everyone smiled when they heard the ring. But then they all frowned when Y/n didn't keep up the call. Noah tried to call until her phone went off.

"In modern time we have modern solution for old problem" Mark mocked him while everyone was glaring at for his stupid idea. "You aren't that smart" Aerum said in disappointment and went to sit with her friends. Noah lowered his head feeling guilty.

"You are of no use" Misa huffed at him, before he could say anything Lima said "Don't say like that Misa, the idea wasn't bad. The thing is that our little one doesn't want to talk to us" Noah smiled a little and nod his head at her supportive words.

"What is happening here?" everyone looked at source of voice it was Peach. She looked puzzled seeing everyone standing outside of Y/n's room. "When did you both came from your honeymoon, I thought you will come after 1 week?" Peach asked while staring at Yoongi and Aera. Before anyone could reply her question, she asked another one.

"Cherry why did you called me and you all here in front of Y/n's room" Peach asked while walking towards them. "We will reply your first question later. The reason I called and we all are here because Y/n locked herself in her room" Peach frowned at Cherry's words.

'She never does that' Peach thought.

"But why, she never does that" Peach said making everyone nod "Yes, but this time she did. We all are calling her but she is not responding" Aera said in sad tone. "That's strange" Peach mutter and walked towards Y/n's door.