PROLOGUE

"I am so sorry sir, you must be having some important work to do and because of me, you are late. I am very sorry sir. Please forgive me." Said the young lady with guilt, she didn't wanted to put him in trouble. But she needed someone's help to bring that old lady to the hospital. "No, it's ok, you don't worry about it" said the man and give her assured smile. For the first time he help a stranger and he is happy for that.

----

"I hope we will meet again Mr. Prince. Goodnight, Mr. Prince" said the young lady while laying on her bed and staring at ceiling. She was happy seeing a man helping people without any greediness or desire.

Meanwhile

"I promise you, princess, we will meet soon. Goodnight My Princess." said the man while laying on his bed and staring at ceiling. His desire for her was increasing in every minute.

----

"Are you thinking about your Mr. Prince?" he said in a teasing way. "No," she said without any expression and emotion while a game on her phone. "hmmm, don't you think it's fate" "What" she asked him in annoyed tone. He sighed and said "Don't you think is it fate that you and him are meeting without any plan" she stopped her action when she heard him.

----

"Do you love her that much?" he asked to him. "Yes, Hyung. I love her more than my life" he replied. The both men smile at him seeing him happy, after long time he got someone whom he love more than his life and he can do anything to keep her by his side.

----

"Ok, then I will tell her about your secrets, let us see then what she will do after that" she said with a mischief smile. "I dare you, if you will reveal my secrets to her, then I will tell her and your dear fiance about your past, about your secret. Aww, what will they think of you, that you are a daughter of a criminal, and murderer" Her smile vanished after listening to his word and now he had a smile on his face.

----

'I will not let our little one suffers like my Eomma, she is too precious for me. I can't protect my Eomma but I will protect our precious'. She came out of her thought when she heard him. "What are you doing here love" he said in sleepy tone. She turned around a saw her gummy bear who barely able to open his eyes.

----

He felt pity for her. His heart bleed seeing his sister still loves him after all these years and waiting for him. "You still love him and waiting for him?" he asked and take that drawing from her hand and place it on bed near her, the sadness can be sensed in his voice. In respond she nodded her head "Yes, I miss him every day and how can I forgot him when I love him so much. I know everyone wants me to forget him and move on, but I feel like it's impossible for me to forget him." She said showing her love towards him.

----

She was sitting on bench and admiring the stars like always and talking with them. "I miss you all" she said and try to control her tear but she failed. A long tear escaped from her eyes. She wiped her tears and looked at right side when she heard footsteps coming near her. She gave a small smile when she saw him and again started to admire the stars. He came and sat beside her silently not knowing what to do.

"God is taking away my happiness from me. he is snatching one by one whom I love." She breaks the silent while admiring the stars. He just stared at her blankly. He held her right hand softly to grab her attention. She shifted her glance from stars to him. He pulled her into a tight hug and that's what she needed the most right now. She held his shirt tightly and finally she broke down in tears in his arms finding it too difficult controlling her emotions.

----

The ride was silent they both didn't utter a word. The car stopped in front of her house. "Thank You" she said softly. She was about to open the car door, but he stopped her. "Wait" she looked towards him in confusion. "I want to tell you something" he said grabbing some courage to confess his feelings. She smiled little and nod her head waiting for him to continue. "Umm I love you and I want to marry you" finally he expressed his love for her.

His eyes were waiting for her answer. he was being impatient to know about her feelings. He sighed deeply seeing her not responding and looking at hands  "If you want you can sometime". He ready to give her some time. "Sorry, I love someone else" she said softly while staring at her hands, she felt bad for rejecting his love.

----

He banged his both hands palm angrily on the table scary the poor souls in front of him. "HOW" he roared in anger. "How the hell, he always keeps himself safe" he said while gritting his teeth. The scared souls didn't utter a word, afraid to face the man's anger. Soon anger disappeared from his face and he released an evil grin. "No worries, soon I am gonna show him the real pain and suffer" he vowed to destroyed his biggest enemy.

........

He owns the darkness and she is the only light in his darkness. He tried to keep away himself from her but he failed. He fell in love with her and now he want to quench his thirst of love and care through her. He can do anything to keep her by his side. 

But will he able to protect her from his darkness? What will happen if someone will try to snatch his light, his only happiness from him?