Chapter 8. I kept her words.

Mark's Pov.

"So at the end, The King and The Queen lived happily with their daughters." Finally, I finished the story, it was 3rd story, and look all over the kids. Today was my turned for a bedtime story. A smile came on my face because they all are sleeping now, but very soon my smile vanished because the devil trio are still awake. They are a trouble maker that's why Y/n call them devil trio. But we all love this little devils the most. Specially Areum. She is sunshine for us.

I went towards their bed, they sleep beside each other bed. And I took Areum in my arms and I seat on her bed and I made her seat on my laps."Why you three are not sleeping today hmmm." I asked while caressing Aerum's hair. "Because Hyung we all have a question that's why," said Geon and the other two nod their head cutely.

"hmmmm, so what question you all have today" I said while placing Aerum beside Hwan. "Hyung in every story Princess gets her Prince, King gets his Queen right." Said Hwan cutely and I nod "yes, in every they get their love, so what." I said. "hmmm, you have Lima Unnie as your princess, Misa Unnie have Noah Hyung as her prince and Yoongi Hyung have Aera Unnie as his princess, right" he is right all three of us love our girls. I didn't get to know that when I fall for Lima and she also loves me very much. And very soon we are going to get married.

"Yes, so what happened?" I asked with a smile. "Then where is our Y/n Unnie's Prince when will he come?" asked Aerum innocently. My smile vanished when I listen to Aerum's questions. How I would say them that we all are waiting for her Prince, specially Y/n.

"Very soon he will come, now sleep ok" I said while placing them on their bed. But it seems they are not happy. "What happened why you all look sad?" I asked while seating beside Aerum. "Hyung today we meet the party ahjussi, with whom we all bumped and Unnie punished us. We all thought he came to punish us, but he didn't punish us, he is very kind like our Y/n Unnie." Said Hwan.

"Ok, so what?" I asked in confusion, what he wants to say I thought. "Don't you think they both look cute together just like your stories Prince and Princess." said Aerum. "Yes, Hyung, we all wish them to become a couple. What do you think?" asked Geon. "Hmmm, you are right, but your Unnie should also like him, don't you think?" I asked

"They will fall in love slowly like your stories" said Aerum innocently. I chuckle and said "Ok, we will see that. Now sleep it's getting late" they all nod cutely close their eyes. I waited for a few minutes and then I left the room. And made my way towards the garden.

I came to the garden I sit on a bench which is near a tree. I wish I could help her to find her love, but I can't help her. I can't do anything besides watching her. I hope you get all the happiness y/n. I thought while admiring the stars.

I came out of my thought then heard a sweet voice. "What are you thinking Mark" said my love Lima. "Nothing" "hmmm, you know that we can't lie to me, so tell me what are you doing here and what you were thinking about" she while sitting beside me.

"Don't you think that y/n should move on, how can she wait for someone who doesn't even come to meet her all this year," I said in disappointment. "I know you treat her like your little sister and you are worried about her, but we can't force her to move on."

I sigh and said "you are right, but do you know anything about him. Because you know y/n from childhood you would have met him." I asked her in curiosity to get some more information about him.

"Actually no, I never met him or any of our friends, but Yoongi Hyung and y/n's parents know him. But Hyung doesn't know his name because y/n always him by a nickname. And y/n also don't know his name. only their parents know his name but unfortunately, they are not here. Even I don't understand why y/n is waiting for him, you know she got so many proposals but she rejected them" she in disappointment. "hmmm"