Chapter 13. Helper or Abductor?

Kim Taehyung's pov.

Right now, I am laying on bed and wondering about my princess. From past few days I was very busy because of our new contract, and all these days I didn't meet My Princess, she must be sleeping now while hugging that stupid pillow. I don't know why she has to hug that stupid pillow. Don't worry Taehyung very soon she gonna hug you while sleeping. I was smiling like an idiot while imagining my future with My Princess.

I have to work fast on my plan to make her mine. And I know she will be mine. I have to take care of Aera after that. This time I can't let anyone to separate us. I have suffered a lot in past, but not this time, I will have what's mine. She belongs to me and I belong to her.

I take out my phone to see My Princess. I put cameras all over her house except couple's room and their washrooms. Whenever I miss her, I see her though cameras. I must say the love bird take good care of My Princess, well good for them.

I narrow my eyes, when I didn't find my princess in her room. But she sleeps at this time, where is she at this time. Then I try to find her from other cameras, the love bird was sitting in living room and they looked worried, seem like they are trying to call someone but I can't find My Princess, she didn't come home? It's too late, she always reaches her home mostly by 9:30 pm, but she is late today, there is something off. Did something happen to My Princess? my thought got interrupted by a call it was Eddie whom is my right hand.

"Speak" I said in cold tone. "What?" how can this happen. "I want him in torture room" with that I disconnect the call. That bastard gonna have most horrifying death. But for now, My Princess needs me.

Y/n's Pov.

"O..ppaaa, Unnnnie please help me." I said while crying. When I and Sang-hoon were standing in dark alley, then someone fire toward us and it was our luck that we both didn't get hurt, we both looked towards them and they were little far from us. One of them was staring at me like he is looking into my soul and he command other men to stop firing.

The moment they stop firing I and Sang-hoon starts running again. After sometime we both stop because of tiredness. There was small space between two building, where he hides me there and said to call Peach because only she can help us. and I should tell her 'Green Blue Mountain' which is a code word.

With that he left me. I tried to call her, but my phone urgh, it doesn't have network. Now I can't inform Oppa and Unnie about me. They both must be very worried. God, please help me. Right now I am seating on ground while hugging my knees. I am really very sacred. God, please help me. "AHHHHHHH"

I close my ears with my hands when I heard gun shots. I hide my face between knees and cry hard. "O..ppaaa Unniiie" I said while crying. I stop crying when everything went silent. After sometime I heard footsteps, someone is coming near me.

I press my hands infront of my mouth to stop myself from making any kind of sound. Ahhh, again that feeling. I think I am gonna die because of heart attack. If I safe myself today then I will go to heart specialist tomorrow. I close my eyes tightly when I heard foot step sound coming close to me.

"Y/n" I heard a familiar voice. I open my eyes. A smile came on my face when I saw him. "Taehyung" I said while standing and hug him tightly. "Ple...ease take me home" I said while crying.

Eddie's Pov.

I am grateful that our Queen didn't get hurry or else our chopped head would be kept in King V's collection. When I saw a girl running with our betrayer whose real name is Sang-hoon, from past few months he was working with us and few days back we get know that he is spy from KIA agency. I thought she must be his partner, but I was wrong. She is our Queen. The moment I recognized her, I command my men to stop firing so that our Queen didn't get any hurt. But what is she doing with him?