Chapter 10. My Painful Past.

At Night

At Taehyung's Mansion

Taehyung's Pov.

I don't know why but today I miss you Eomma and Appa, I miss you both a lot today. I was so happy with you both then why did you leave me alone in this cruel who make me a monster now. I never wanted to be a mafia king, but the thing never happen as you planned right. I remember that day when we all were enjoying our time in our garden.

Flashback

Author's Pov.

In Kim's mansion, two families were enjoying themselves, the kids were playing with their fathers and the mothers were enjoying while watching them playing. The area was full of giggles and laughs of two families being unaware of future disasters.

"Appa and Uncle you can't play like that, it's cheating" said little Taehyung "What?? what did we do?" asked Kim Byung-ho, Taehyung's Appa innocently. "Yes, what did we do wrong, this is not cheating, this is the right way to play and we both won." said Kim Dong-Geun, Jin's father with full confidantes.

"NO, you both did cheating, we both should get the point not you, you both losses." Said little Jin. But both the father denies losing, making whine both the kids. Meanwhile, both the mothers were enjoying this little war between father and son.

"Eomma, look they cheated first and now they are denying it" complain little Taehyung to his Eomma Kim Ha-Eun. "Yes, Eomma, they don't know how to play and now they are cheating to win, me and taetae should win this game, but they do cheating to win." Complain little Jin to Eomma Kim Ari.

After listing to their sons complain both the mother chuckled and said "Ho please don't do this, we both were watching you both cheated" said Kim Ha-Eun. "Yes, Euna is right, Geun how can you do cheating like this to our sons, so now you both loss and our son win this game" said Kim Ari making both the man groan and giggle both the kids.

The kids run towards their mother and hug them tightly "You are the best" said both the kid in joy to their Eomma, meanwhile, the two men were admiring their small family. For whom they can do anything. "Come and let's eat sandwich" said Kim Ha-Eun "and chocolates" said Kim Ari making both the kids happy. "We also want to eat" said Kim Byung-ho.

"NO, you both will not get this delicious sandwich, it's your punishment" said little Taehyung. Both the man pouts cutely. "Aish, don't do that you both look ugly with that pout" said little Jin making both the mother laugh.

"Little boy we both are most handsome you have even seen don't say we are ugly" said Jin's Appa Geun. "It's not like that, I have seen more handsome than you" said little Jin with more confidence making curious both the Appa and Eomma. "Who?" they all asked except little Taehyung because he knows who is most handsome.

"Me" Said little Jin while blowing a flying kiss to them. All of them giggle and appreciate his handsome face making little Jin prouder toward his handsome face.

After sometime.

Both the family were enjoying their time, but suddenly they heard many gunshots making everyone scared, especially the kids.

"whats going on??" asked Jin's Eomma Ari in a scared tone, before they could talk further a guard came running towards them and said "Sir, we have been attacked by Black Gang". "Alert all our back up" said Kim Dong-Geun. "But sir, they all are dead, someone betrays us." Said the Guard. Till now both the mothers and kids were confused and scared.