The Living Hole

We all went for a walk around campus and saw so many cool people. We saw people that looked like they were dogs, cats, dragons and so many more. But there were only a few bears. "That's weird we're the only bears here, May" Jake said "yeah, that is weird" I replied "well you don't see a lot of dragons" Emerald said "I can count about sev--" Rick suddenly stopped in his tracks "u-uh guys. W-what's that?" Emerald said in a very scared voice. "Umm I don't know." Jake said trying to be brave but we all know that he was scared like he seen hell. It was a giant hole and it was getting bigger and was swallowing everything. "JUMP ON!" Emerald and Rick said to us. I jumped onto Emerald's back and Jake jumped on Rick's back "maybe if we are up here we won't get swallowed" Jake said wishing for hope. Just then I saw a girl and I'm guessing her sister flying and get sucked in. "SHOOT, this isn't good, we'll get sucked in too" Rick said "thanks for stating the obvious" Jake said. I have never been so scared in my life before, I feel like screaming but I couldn't even talk. "Any ideas May?" Jake asked I shook my head no. "What can we do there is a barrier around this whole place" I whispered in a very concerned voice. "Did you say something" Jake asked "yeah I was just saying that there is a barrier all around this place" "true" said Rick so we can't go anywhere except... In the hole" he said in a terrified tone. "Well if it's the only thing we can do... then I guess we'll have to go in" Emerald said gulping "ok" Jake said "everyone hold on" Rick said "WAIT" I screamed "we can't leave all these kids here to die" "but we don't know how many have already been swallowed up" Rick mention "fine lets go" I grabbed on to Emerald's back and held on tight. Jake was terrified too and you could tell he tries to act cool. Emerald and Rick swooped down and we went inside. What we seen was very unexpected, we seen cabins and the fire pit. Every thing seemed like it was going so slow. I'm trying to scream but couldn't make a noise. Jake looked over and saw me burying  myself into Emerald's back "Rick can you fly closer to them?" Jake whispered into Rick's ear. "Um not sure our wings might collide with each other" he responded. We finally reached the bottom of the hole and seen everyone was still alive. We must have been going slow if everyone's still alive. We landed in the bottom it was very dark I could barely see a thing. Jake jumped off of Rick's back and I fell off Emerald's onto a soft bouncy floor, it kinda felt like the floor of a bouncy castle. " May you okay" Jake asked "um I'm not sure. No. Yes. Probably not" I said. We looked up and saw a very tiny hole with a little bit of light, I'm still laying on my back. "Does anyone else see the room spinning" Rick said "Doofus your the one who is spinning" Emerald replied. " Who has a flashlight?" Jake asked "nope" Rick said "no I didn't pack one" Emerald replied "I do its in my bag, here" I said grabbing the flashlight. Jake took the flashlight and turned it on. We looked around and saw a tunnel "hey look a tunnel lets go" Rick said "but I'm hungry" said Emerald " I have food in my bag but not much" I said we sat down and ate. We took the sweaters and coats and made a blanket and then took a nap. "In the morning we'll go explore the tunnel" Jake said. "Ok" we said and then fell asleep. Wow what a day I'm tired and still scared. "Hey gu--oh they're asleep ok" well there goes the idea of having someone on look out "night guys" I said quietly.