Canyons suck

"What does he want with me?" I asked "it is said that whoever where's this necklace has great power" Max replied "May we should go se this 'Hugo'" Jake said "but what if it's a trick!" Emerald said glaring at Max "this is not a trick. I was testing your powers" Max said "I still wouldn't trust him if I were you May" Rick said. "Why don't we all go?" Emerald asked Max "well that's why I'm here to get May an anyone she's traveling with" Max said "this is a great opportunity for you May" he continued. Ugh this is so hard. I have no clue what to do. Should I go or not, it could be another trap. I don't feel like getting hurt...again. "And you know where he is?" I asked Max. "Yes he lives over that mountain there" he said pointing at the very tall mountain. "Fine, we'll go" I said starting to walk off "is she serious?" Rick asked "Okay let's go" said Max. We walked through the forest and found a cave. "It's starting to get dark guys" Emerald said "yeah I don't want to keep walking through out the night, creepy things could happen" said Rick "oh ya because there is nothing scarier then a bunch of half breeds walking with a human" max said. I looked over at max giving him the death stare "what did you say" Jake said lifting his fist "NOTHING! lets just stay the night here" he said cowardly. So we stayed the night in the cave. The boys were on look out for about 4 hours or so, then Emerald and I were on look out for maybe 3 hours until the guys woke up and then we left. It was probably 8:00 when they woke up. Rick's watched stopped working around 1:00 in the morning so we don't know what time it is anymore. "Morning" Max said yawning. "Morning, Max" Emerald said. She's to perky in the morning. "So where to now?" I said "this way, North" Max said pointing east. I walked over and moved his hand "North is that way" "oh" he replied "then this way". "And we are trusting him why?" Rick asked me "because we are." I replied looking at him with a glare. I am not a morning person. We started to walk through the forest. We came across a Canyon with water at the bottom. It was probably a good 80 ft drop, with sharp rocks sticking out and about 12 ft across. Emerald and Rick flew around to see if there was any way across but the wind was really strong coming through the canyon. "It's to strong we can fly" Rick said "ok come down don't want you guys to get hurt" I said. Wow Jake is being really quite right now and he's not walking with me or Rick he's walking by himself. That's unusual... May stop you have more things to worry about! Anyways "how are we going to get across then?" Max asked "well..." Emerald said walking towards me "we could see if one of our potions will work" she continued quietly "ya lets see. Rick, Jake come here please" I said asking them over "yea?" Rick asked "the potions, let's see if we have any that would work for this" Emerald said "good idea " Jake said. I opened my bag and pulled out the rest or the potions. "Ok on Emerald's last two bottles there was one that said Flair and one said Flash Fire. Well I don't think these will work" I said "nope I might burn something" Emerald sad giggling. "On Rick's two there was Flood and Geyser" I said. "We could flood the canyon then swim across" Rick said. "I don't think that will work very well" Jake said "I don't swim very well sadly" I said. Now he's speaking more wow. "Ok now Jake's potions. One is Shock Kick and the other is Lightning Pulse" "cool shock kick!" Jake said "but will that work" Emerald asked. "Probably not" Jake replied. "Ugh this isn't working very well" I said "no its not, May you still have yours too" Emerald said "ok, lets see" I said pulling mine out of my bag. "Ok Levitate and Shadow Strike" I continued "cool so levitate should work" Emerald said. "Yeah. But it would be unfair if I got to use mine and you guys didn't." I said "so everyone will get one that they want" I said "Flash Fire" said Emerald, "Geyser" said Rick, "Shock Kick obviously" said Jake and I took Levitate. So we all drank the potions and walked back over to Max. "Jeez what took so long" he asked "things that's what" Emerald said "okay... Anyways. How are we going to get across?" He continued "like this. May" Jake said. I walked over the the edge of the canyon "woah!"Are you crazy don't stand that close." Max said. "I'm fine" I said looking down at the rocks at the bottom of the canyon. I took my hand and focused on the rock. And suddenly the rocks began to rise above all the other rocks. "Wow I'm doing it!" I said shocked "good job, May" Emerald said "Yeah amazing!" Rick added "What would we do without you May" Max said "I didn't think you could do it. Whatever you did." Before I got the rock to the top I felt something grab me...