Tunneling...

"Rick, Emerald, May" Jake said quietly, Rick got up and soon after Emerald did "May!" I herd Emerald yell at me to get up "let me sleep" *sniff...sniff* "mmm what's that smell" I said sadly getting out of bed. "I made chocolate chip pancakes" Jake said with a smile on his face " how did you get the things for pancakes?" Rick implied "the caf fell through the hole over night I herd it land so I went this morning and made pancakes" Jake had probably been up for a while "you didn't have to do all this you know" I said getting some pancakes "I know but we don't want to starve...oh and I also made some sandwiches for lunch and soup for dinner" "thanks" Emerald said gratefully. After we finished eating we went to the tunnel "well *gulp* here we go" Emerald said with a panicked tone "if you want to stay here by yourself then st-" "ARE YOU CRAZY MAY!!" I didn't even get to finished my sentence before Emerald said something "ok then come" Rick said trying not to laugh. We started to walk and came to a fork in the tunnel. We didn't know what way to go "umm what way now?" Emerald was very confused "any ideas?" I asked "umm how about we split up" Rick said "sure!!--umm oops I mean yeah that's cool" Emerald exclaimed "good with me" I said "same" said Jake "okay who's with who" Jake said "umm Jake with May and Emerald and I?" Rick suggested "sure" I agreed "ok see you two later" I handed them a flashlight and then walked into the tunnel. Jake turned the flashlight on and shined it at the ground so we could see where we were walking "what if we find the exit?" I said "well then one of us would have to go and find them" Jake replied "well what if we come across another fork in the road" I asked I think he might be getting annoyed "well then we would have to split up... actually no that's to dangerous...umm we'd have to go through one then the other one" he said. Yeah he's getting annoyed I'm just going to shut up. We walked for about 30 mins and seen a tiny light "hmm what's that" I asked him "the exit maybe?" The light seemed to becoming closer "GET DOWN" he screamed pulling me to the ground, ball of fire flew over our heads "OH MY GOD, JAKE, MAY I AM SO SORRY" Emerald screamed through the tunnel. She ran over to us "are you crazy Emerald!" Jake yelled at her. "Jake she didn't mean to" Rick said "she figured out how to use her powers" "well be careful next time" Jake said walking away "we must have circled back around hen we went through the other tunnel" Rick added "cool" I said. I then ran up behind Jake and jumped onto his back. He actually caught me on his back "what are you doing?" he asked. I didn't really have a reason why I did that "I wanted a piggy back ride" I said confused because I didn't really have a reason "um...K" he mumbled and kept walking with me on his back "Rick when are we-" "Shh" Rick stop Emerald from saying something "we are not telling them that we are dating yet" Rick snapped . We continued to walk the way we were going before we were attacked. But it wasn't Emerald's fault, she was having fun.