Max, Ambushed and my Necklace

Two days have gone by nothing really happened I was still lying in bed I'm able to get up and walk finally. Rick and Jake went fishing and Emerald was working on costumes for us to wear to the village "shouldn't we try and find our way back to the camp" Rick asked "don't know. For all we know there could still be that giant hole" Emerald replied. Emerald and I went for a walk so I can get used to walking. I haven't walked for like a week or so. As we were walking this boy came out from behind a tree "hey" he said. "I'm Max. What are two lovely ladies doing out here all by themselves" he said. " I'm trying to get the strength to get up and walk" I said. "Oh ya what happened" he said in an mysterious voice. It was very tense and it felt like we were being watched. Then out of nowhere all these other guys came out and attacked us. "JAKE, RICK HELP" Emerald screamed. We weren't to far from the camp so hopefully they could hear us scream Max grabbed my arm and threw me to the ground "did that hurt muffin" he said. Great now I'm in more pain "No but this will" Jake said jumping off of Rick's back and landing on Max "ow, who the heck are you" he said in pain. "That's for me to know and you to find out" he said lifting me up off of the ground "are you okay?" He asked me "ya I'm good" I said holding my arm. It kinda hurt but oh well. Rick flew down to Emerald asking her if she's ok. I was the one who was thrown to the ground she just flew up so she couldn't get hurt. What ever. Once I got back up on to my feet, Jake, Emerald, Rick and I started to attack Max and his friends using our elemental powers or just combat. I took my claws and slashed the back of someone. It wasn't Max though, I wish it was. Jake and Rick flew around attacking the others so Emerald and I did the same. I jumped on to Emerald's back but almost falling off. I've never seen her fly so fast. Jake jumped off of Rick and onto a few guys. There was probably about 100 or more of these guys. Finally Max was the last one. We were so tired from the others we didn't notice "guys" Emerald said gasping for air "to...tired..." "Ya" Rick said nodding his head. "I'm not that tired" I said "me and my friends would run like 3 miles everyday" "3 MILES!" Jake said "how?!" "Easy" I said making my claws go pitch black. I started to run at Max, he was trying to attack us too. "Emerald! Up!" I yelled, Emerald flew up into the sky. I quickly climb a tree and jumped on her back. Jake and Rick were down on the ground trying to get the energy to get up and fight. I was powering up my dark claw  "OKAY, OKAY STOP DONT HURT ME!" Max yelled falling to the ground and curling up into a ball. "What" Emerald said flying back to the ground. "It was a test!" Max said "I was sent here by Hugo The Master of Spells" "who?!" Rick said standing up. "Who's this Hugo?" I asked "and what does he want with us?" "He wants to see the girl with the Spirit Necklace" uh! Are they talking about my necklace. No not mine. Max shows us a picture of the necklace. "May it looks like yours!" Jake said. "What does he want with it?" I asked. So many things keep happening.