Back To The Human World

We finally escaped the tunnel and seen a bright blue sky with nice green leaves on the trees. People were walking around "what are those" a man said "shoot they see us. Demons! AFTER THEM" a man demanded "RUN!" I yelled. We began to run through the forest over the tree stumps and under the branches. "Where are we" Jake asked "I don't know" replied Rick in a panicky tone. The men are still chasing us. We ran over a hill and at the end of it was a cliff Emerald and Rick jumped off and started to fly "GET ON" Rick yelled. Jake and I jumped onto their backs. The men stopped dead in their tracks at the edge of the cliff. "what the heck" one of the men yelled "t-they can fly?" another one replied. "Guys, guys" I said. "What do you want" I continued "all we are,are children, what would anyone think of you guys if you killed children" "umm she's right they are just children" one of the men said regretting what he's done. The men started to walk away "great job May, you saved us" Jake said with a smile on his face. Rick and Emerald flew back to the opening of the tunnel. "Wait Rick fly up to see if there is any thing around us" Jake said "ok" Rick replied. He flew up to see if anything was around. He flew back down. "There's a village just over there" he said "ya but if we go there we will get ambushed again" Jake said "true" I agreed "I'll fly over there to see if there are humans or demons" Emerald said. She flew away "let's make something to eat I'm hungry" Rick said "ok split up and look for some food, berries, herbs and if you guys can, meat." I said "ok" they replied we went off to collect food. It seems we are in the 'human' world but I'm not quite sure.

Sealed Awayजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें