Chapter 8

Next day

1st period class

Marwah and gicel enter the class while talking when marwah's gaze stop on Noah who already was there seated looking at marwah with smirk on his face. 

Her smile disappeared she turn to gicel nodding at her as she walk up to Allen.

She put her binder on the desk and sat down.
"Hello to you too babe."

Marwah ignore him while looking at her phone.

"So playing the ignoring game huh?" Noah said turning to her, Marwah stayed quiet

"If you don't talk to me, i will...."he started leaning closer and closer marwah felt it. She immediately stood up from her seat.

Noah was surprised at her action. She sat back down And paused the music. "What the heck are you doing" Marwah said in serious tone.

"How come you were ignoring me and I did warned you?"

Marwah slid her hijab aside show him the AirPods she had on.
"stupid, I was listening to music I have AirPods on." Noah raised his eyebrows an embarrassment.

Marwah started laughing at his reaction
"Wow just wow" Noah said holding his pen and look at her again admiring her this time.

She noticed and changed her expression to a serious one.
"By the way you look more beautiful when you laugh." He put his hand under his chin leaning a bit close.

"Didn't I say not to touch me or come close to me? What were you doing if I didn't stop you?" His smile disappeared.

Um... probably," Noah grins. Noah licked his lips and smiled.
"Stop, I don't want to hear that," Marwah said with her hands in the air.

Noah started laughing out loud. When the entire class specially when his friend Allen turn to look at him. Noah never really laughs he is always serious, bad temper When you look at him.

"Get back to work, why are guys looking here," Noah said as he stopped laughing.

Marwah who look up to see the teacher Mr. Evens just came inside the classroom while closing the door.

"Good morning everyone just give me a minute to take Attendance first." Mr even said sitting in his chair.

She look down at her notes when she realized something. She turn to noah who was on his phone.

"Noah" she call him. "Yes, love" he says still looking at his phone.

"please don't forget about the project I am Almost done with my part just some last touching it needs. Please do your part." He looks up and puts his phone down smirking
"what if I don't" marwah put her pencil down and look at him. "Noah please" she said politely.

Noah was well aware that this was his chance. "All right, I'll do it, but only if we go to a restaurant together after school."

"No way, this is wrong..... please stop doing this." She said.

"It's your choice between," he added as he picked up his phone, just as the teacher began to speak

"everyone the project is due next week. Keep working" with that he sat down. Noah look at marwah.
"I can't get F in this class" marwah almost begged.
"You won't if you agree with me"
Marwah sigh and turn her face to ignore him.

Lunch time

Gicel and Nathaly were in the cafeteria sitting. When Nathaly notice marwah, her mood was off.
"Marie what happened now? Now tell me" Nathaly said holding her hand. While marwah came out of her thoughts, "Umm... I-" she stop while gicel and Nathaly were patiently waiting for her to speak.

" so.. you know Noah and me are working on a project together" gicel and Nathaly nodded there head to yes. "So the project is due next week, I am almost done with my mine, while Noah hasn't even started, if he doesn't do it, I will get 50% F in the project. I ask him, begged him to work on it so he finally agreed" marwah said while looking at them.
"That's good, he agreed right" gicel said eating her pizza.

"No, he said under one condition, if I agree with him. He will start the project, and finish it in time."
"what's the condition?"
"He said I will have to go to this restaurant with him"

"hey, I mean that's not that bad" gicel said throwing her trash away.

"Bestie wait Noah ask you to go to a restaurant with him.... oh my god say yessss" Nathaly wisper yelling at her. Gicel turn to Nathaly and said "are you stupid she literally told you it was Noah. Anyways marwah what do you think? I'm sure he won't finish his work until you agree."

Marwah nodded her head. "I guess I won't take any chances, I will literally fail the class. If I get F." Gicel and Nathaly nodded understanding her situation.

Around 2pm when marwah came up with a decision that she will be going to the restaurant. She takes her phone from her pocket to text him.

To Noah

M: I will go to the restaurant!

N: oh I see, I'm outside I'm in the car, waiting for you.

M: I can't go with you in the same car?!

N: why is that? Then it's cancel. I'm going home.

M:Noah!!

N: ?

M: please please understand me!

N: I will once you're in my arms ;)

M: are you kidding me? Are you out of your mind?!??

N: yes, ever since I met you.

M: please Noah

No: so hurry up 2 options

M: look, I will meet you in the restaurant, alright.

N: Why can't you just agree with me? Other girls would give their lives to get into my car.

M: I'm not other girls. Remember I have my rules, limits. Don't forget I am Muslim. Bye, I'll see you there.

Marwah was mad with the thought of him thinking She's like other girls.

She explained her situation to Nathaly and gicel. So Nathaly give her car keys to Marwah, and Told her to drive to the restaurant and be back to her house. While she will go with gicel.
Marwah thanked Nathaly and hugged her.
"What are best friends for" said Nathaly

They said their goodbyes and walked away. While marwah entered Nathaly's vehicle thinking what trouble Noah got her into.

While driving there she was feeling nervous, Later she arrived and Park her car.

End of chapter.