Chapter 18

Continued

Noah POV

The Guards help me lay on my bed, I told them to leave right away. Closing my door they left.
Getting up of my bed my thoughts went to her.

After leaving her house, I met some my friends who were going to a party including Allen they force me attend the party which I did.

I think they had something mix with my apple juice that I was drinking.

She doesn't give an explanation and always tells me to leave or don't talk to her.

Taking the Vase from the Nearby table I crashed on the floor taking my anger out on it which made my hand bleed.

She always hurts me and that too without any reason.

My versions is started to get blurry, taking out my phone from my pocket, I then lay on my bed.

I called her and put the phone on speak, closing my eyes.

Marwah: hello?

I heard her voice.

Noah: thank god you answered my call!

Marwah: Noah it's 3 am. Are you out of your mind.

Noah: Yes for you! Ahhh...my head hurts.

marwah: what happen? Are you okay?

Marwah: wait.....are—are you drunk?

Noah: just a little.

Marwah: where are you? Are you okay?

Noah: I'm home.....what is it with you? And your attitude? Being rude to me it hurts me.

Marwah: I—-I Noah go to sleep, I will talk to you later!

Noah: Love, don't be mad at me. I will do anything but talk to me.

Marwah: I-I'm sorry....i

Noah: I want you....don't ever leave me.

Marwah: okay, I'm here...you didn't harm your self right?

Noah: I'm...sleepy...

Marwah; okay sleep...sleep.

Noah: I-I love...you..

Marwah call his name, only to realize he had fallen asleep.

End POV

——

Disconnecting the call, sleep left her eyes. She sat up in her bed, she made wudu and pray. She couldn't help but feel guilty, because of her. He was hurt. She blamed herself, she kept on repeating 'I should have known him by now'

She made dua that. If Noah is the right person for her. Keep him with her. If he's not the person she's destined to be, keep him away. And make my heart strong"

She kept on overthinking about the whole situation,
The rest of the night she couldn't sleep. Her phone alarm rang reminding her that it's Fajr time.

—-

On this side, Logan Jackson father of Noah was standing near his office window in Europe. Lighting up his cigarette.

"Yes sir, the guards that was keeping eyes on him informed us it was true." Logan turn around looking at his guard Ben.

Logan was Inform again about his son. "Yes, it seems that Noah sir really loves her. They have been together, if I heard it right, I heard that she didn't talk to him I think she was Upset with him. Which made him angry and led him to the bar, and drink lot. He had been aggressive towards the guards too."