Chapter 16

Noah POV

I'm sitting down in my bed, lost in my thoughts.
She doesn't like me. I have been in my room for hours now.

I don't work, I Have all the money I need. I have this mansion that I live alone, I only have my dad. Who only checks on me when he feels like, I did visit him regarding his business All he did was lectures me and remind again how he's going to pass down the company to me, that I need to be serious in my studies and graduate high school first.

I have no one. No one. I get up and walk towards my balcony and stare at the sky.

The only person I want is her.

I love her, and even thinking about her makes me happy.
I'm unsure of how she feels about me. I'm not playing, I told her many times. I love her.

Yes, today in class I told her what she needed to hear. She's just so serious all the time, I can't even tell what she feels for me.

I just fell for her. I would laugh at everyone, if they told me Noah would be in love.

I tried my best, to make her fall for me.

Observing her and how much she values and respects her religion made me do research

Yes, I have been searching about lslam. What is it in this religion, that my babe hold her self for it.
She proudly covers her self.
It's so much more, I need to read and find out.

It's interesting to me.

I'm so lost, I'm lost.

I have been staying away from girls, not going out, every other day. But it's not that bad.

Now, I have decided to stay mad at her. I want her to know, I'm hurt.
Do I even mean anything to her? I've decided that I want to win her.

At first, I considered kidnapping her, but knowing her and how special she is, it is not what I want.
She is the first Muslim I have personally encountered.

I want to make her mine and kiss every inch of her, including her lips. But I can't and won't force myself.
I need her approval and sincere affection in return.

She's worth waiting for.

I sigh.

I smile remembering kissing her cheek today. I don't regret it was the best thing.

I will and need to change with my behavior.

I walk back to my room and pick my phone and called her twice, she didn't pick up.
I kept on calling her on repeat, not once she answered.

She has lot of explanation to do, tomorrow.

I changed my clothes and head got the gym.

End POV

——

Marwah POV

I am in my living room, sitting down in the couch watching some random. Actually I'm not even paying attention, I look at the clock and it's 10 pm currently. This whole day been a mess, but Alhamdulillah I made it through.