Chapter 15

(Next day at school)

Gicel told Her besties how Allen asked her to be his girlfriend and she said Yes right away. Nathaly and Marwah was happy for her. As they continued talking the bell rang.

"Let's go first period started" gicel and Marwah walk towards class after saying bye to Nathaly.

They discovered they had a sub as they walked into class. which instantly made them happy. Noah was already sitting and was on his phone.

"Gicel wants to sit here today." Marwah spoke as she observed him.

Noah raises his head and grins. "the thing is I sit here, you should to know it by now," Leaning on his chair, Noah remarked.

Gicel look at marwah. "Noah, I wanna sit by gicel" marwah said requesting. Noah turn towards Allen, and back to them. "I think gicel wants to sit by Allen" Noah said, pointing towards Allen.

Allen came closer to them. "hey baby" Allen said pecking gicel on the lips. Allen then look at Marwah "hey" he said and forward to hug marwah.

Marwah immediately step back awkwardly. Noah pull Allen's hand.

"I- sorry for religious reasons I cannot hug you."

"Allen same goes to you to. Don't touch her, plus it's not allowed in her religion." Noah said standing up glaring at his friend.

'Only I can touch her' he thought smirking.

Gicel laugh "like Noah knows better and he follows the rule" she said sarcastically.

Allen back up, "oh, I am sorry" Allen said putting his hand around gicel's waist.

Marwah smile at him. "Thank you" she said

Allen hugged gicel to his chest and said, "If you don't mind, I'm taking my girlfriend with me." Marwah nods "it's fine." "Okay bye for now" they walk back to their seats.

She sat down, along with Noah. She put her books on the table when she heard him say "Allan is now dating gicel it's official." She nods without looking at him.

"So? When is our turn?" She could sense the tease in his question.

She ignore him, and look up at the board to see today's class instruction. Noah asked her, glancing at her, "So have you ever dated a boy before?"

'How many times will he question me like this?'

Marwah took deep breath, "Are you kidding me? how many times I have told you not to touch me and stay away from me. Didn't I tell you it's not allowed, it's forbidden in lslam having girlfriend or boyfriend. and you want to know if I dated anyone"

He stare at her 'that's good but bad that I can't date her.' He sigh.

"Got it now ?" She question looking at him.
He shook his head while placing his palm beneath his chin.

The substitute teacher shut the door and announced, "So as you all know, your teacher isn't here today. He also didn't leave any work. Just relax and try not to talk so loudly; I'll be distributing this paper to you; please sign your name for attendance." He passed the paper to Marwah, and sat down.

Marwah write her name and passed to Noah. After writhing his name, he passed the paper to the next person.

When she felt his stare on her, she pulled out her phone. Yet ignore him. When she felt the ends of her hijab in his hand.

She put her phone aside and turned to face him. "What are you doing?" "Oh playing with your scarf." She pull her hijab and shifter away from him little.