Chapter 19.

After checking her self out in the mirror one last time. She walks back to her bed picking up her purse and phone.

Walking out of her room, she walk downstairs and wore her shoes waiting for Gicel to pick her up for the carnival.

Layal was called to work on a Saturday so she left like an hour ago.

She remembered as her mom told her this morning before leaving to work 'yes, when you're school ends, we will be going to Canada for summer'

Just then she received a text from gicel.

Gicel: I'm here Marie.

Smiling she walk out locking her door, getting Inside the car, she look at gicel smiling "hello" "Hello Marie, my bestie looks so pretty today." Marwah smiles "thank you. But just today?" Gicel roll her eyes, "don't worry you look Hot everyday." Which made Marwah laugh.

Gicel starts driving "So how are you?" "Better" Marwah reply looking to her window side. Turning off the AC, gicel roll down the windows, as the wind hit their faces making them smile.

Gicel also turned on some music, while Marwah held her headscarf in place despite the wind.

—-

"I'm so excited" Nathaly said looking at around, as it was carnival day. Everyone nods feeling the same.

"Tickets?" Gicel question "got them don't worry"
"Thank you" Nathaly nods.
"Please let's go to the roller Coaster first" Nathaly didn't even give them the chance to respond when she pull their hands and ran toward the line.

laughing, Screaming and crying is what they all felt as they went to each of the rides. Holding each other hands looking at each enjoying their time about hours two passes.

"I'm hungry like a dog, Let's get food" Nathaly Said while Marwah and gicel laugh nodding.

As they were about to walk to a nearby food truck when someone called out 'Gicel' name out loud.
They stop in their places looking at each other. "Am I The only one who heard my name, or I'm just going crazy" Marwah shakes her head "I heard it" she says as they turn around to look when they Allen walking towards them smiling.

"Baby" Allen said coming near her he hugged her tight "please I'm so sorry, you didn't even answered my calls. Please forgive me, baby." After Allen gave Noah Amir's name. She left upset, she didn't give Allen time to explain.

She did missed him so much. Allen pull back kissing her lips, as gicel kissed him back. She pull back smiling "it's okay. I missed you" she says looking at him.

"I think we should leave, I'm hungry" Nathaly said looking at marwah who smile. As they were about to turn when they heard another voice "Allen" Marwah immediately recognized. It was his voice.

Noah's.

Marwah step back behind Nathaly holding her hand.

Allen POV

2 days passed. Noah is acting really different. He doesn't come out of his room. When I enter his room. Everything was broken. His anger issues, but I didn't blame him or can't judge him. I have my girlfriend Gicel who I love very much.
I somehow forced him out. I promised him that I will bring marwah to him. I finally took him out to a Carnival.  We were walking around when I saw my love gicel, but I wasn't sure if that's her I call her name. She turn around and saw me.

Gosh. This lovely woman, who is my girlfriend, is angry with me. I had called her a lot and sent her numerous texts. She'd read them and dismiss it

I immediately hugged her.