Chapter 31 - The truth part 2

"Doctor how is he doing?!" Marwah was sitting down anxiously, tapping her foot on the ground. She kept wiping her tears, but it was no use. Her tears were just leaving her eyes like a river. All and all worst scenarios were coming to her mind, she looked up to see the doctor exiting his room she then immediately stood up from her seat and questioned her.

The ER doctor observed Marwah's face, teary eyes, and trembling body as she turned to face her. "First, calm down. We do not want you to pass out, do we?" With a smile, she stroked Marwah's shoulders. Marwah nods in anticipation of her next words. "Vasovagal syncope struck him. That happens when your body reacts excessively to triggers, such as intense emotional anguish, and he has been under a lot of stress, which is bad for his health. We discovered that he has not been eating well after conducting several tests!" Marwah looked down, blaming herself for everything.

"We gave him IV which caused him to sleep for a few hours.!" Marwah nods at her wiping her tears. "Yes, you can only see him!" "Thank you --thank you so much"

He was lying on the hospital bed when she went into his room and gently closed the door. She approaches the bed and simply stares at him. His lips were pursed and his eyes, which she adored, were closed. She leaned down to him and took his hand in hers after a short while. She brushed away her tears as she kissed his hand.

She released his hand and held his face in her hand, saying, "I shouldn't have pushed you away, and this wouldn't have happened. She whispered, "Noah—My Noah," and kissed his cheeks. She stroked his hair with her hands.

"WHERE IS MY SON!" she heard a male voice shouting which cause her to flinch she left him and step back and ran to the door and open the door to see Noah's dad with his guards standing in the right side.

Running to the left side of the back door, she hid herself out of fear. She closed her eyes to relax. As soon as she heard footsteps moving toward his room, she opened them to see them entering.

Signaling that they were no longer in view. She seized the chance to flee the hospital as quickly as she could as Noah's door closed, she exited the building and got into her car, she fastened her seatbelt with trembling hands.

She closed her eyes, stroked her face, and inhaled deeply.

"If he somehow found you. Trust me, that day will be the last day you two will live. I will kill both of you on spot and worst! I am showing mercy to both of you. By not killing or selling you too."

his voice was still in her head, she shook her head and open her eyes and started driving away.

---

Looking at his son who is lying on the hospital bed, he shed a tear for the first time in years after his wife passed away. He moved carefully over to his son's side of the bed. He turns to face his son. "I am sorry for messing up your life. to remove your happiness."

"I promise, I'll get her back into your life," he said.

----

"I was waiting for you" Layal said getting up from the sofa walking towards her daughter. Marwah walks to where the sofa was, she put her purse and phone down. She then sat, looking down wiping her tears.

"Marwah, what happened?!" Layal stated she was sitting next to her, taking both of her hands in her own, and giving her a worried expression.

Marwah closed her eyes and continued. "Noah is in the hospital!"

Layal got up and moved around, closing her eyes. "What were you doing there?!" Her tone was not soft this time. "He came to visit me and-" Marwah paused mid-sentence when the doorbell rang.