chapter 3

Mia's P.O.V.

when he leaves i break down. i lock the door behind him and look around the room. i grab my blade and i carve into my thigh. like he'd care right? i mean it's my choice. i carve the word 'slave' into my leg. i set the blade down and stop my bleeding before sliding on jeans and a shirt and walking into my room. i walk downstairs and sigh as i sit down on the couch. Shawn looks at me and turns on the hunger games. he knows it's my favorite movie. little by little we both get closer. before i know it i'm cuddled close watching the movie. he has one arm around me rubbing my side/bum gently. i fall asleep soon.

i wake up and i'm laying on my bed fully clothed. i look around confused and i rub my eyes a bit as my vision adjusts to the lighting. i'm covered up. i sit up and gently uncover realizing my shoes are off as well. i slide them back on and walk downstairs a bit scared. i go to the kitchen and Shawn's there.. cooking?

"hey!" he says smiling at me "how'd you sleep?"

"g-good" i stutter from shock "since when do you cook?"

he smiles and sets the food on the table on two pplates for us

"well i may be lazy but that doesn't mean i can't cook!" he states

i nod hesitantly and i sit down infront of the plate that's set at my chair. he sits across from me and i eat tiny bites. he gave me the same portion i always eat. i can't believe he thought of that. i look at him as he eats.

"why did you cook for me i mean i'm your slave.." i say

"i realized i never cooked for you and i decided to be polite" he states "now eat up."

i not and eat all teh food struggling  bit since it's a filling food. he smiles and takes my plate for me and i pintch my arm and whimper before realizing i'm not dreaming. he smiles gently at me and i stand up.

"ok why are you being nice?" i ask

he probably is drugging me or something. there's no way he'd be nice any other way.

"i know i hurt you" he states "i know you don't like that i took your virginity. but Mia i care about you. you're more than a slave to me."

"oh yeah then what am i to you?" i ask

"you're my girl" he says "you're a friend to me."

"a friend that you rape" i state

"no a friend that i make love to" he says softly

he steps closer and i feel his arms wrap around my waist. he whispers into my ear

"i could make you moan my name Mia" he states making my breath hitch as he sucks on my earlobe

"n-no you couldn't" i whimper out

"you're my slave. i can make you do anything." he states

i whimper as he sucks on my neck.he grips my bum and i jump into his arms wrapping my legs around his waist. he carries me and pushes my door open shutting it as well with his foot. he lays me down and sucks on my sweet spot making me moan a tiny bit more. he slides off his shirt and then he slides off mine.

"grab the handcuffs from my room drawer princess" he whispers into my ear

i get up and walk to his room coming back with the cuffs. i sit down on the bed again and whimper as i'm handcuffed to the bed so i can't move my arms. he slides off my shorts and panties and i moan as he slides his tongue into me.

"that's right princess. moan my name" he demands

i try to hold it in but i let out a loud moan as he thrusts his fingers into me. he thrusts them in and out a few times making me moan more as he gets faster and deeper with them. he curls them up and i scream his name from pleasure as he hits my gspot perfectly with them. he slides off his boxers and jeans before thrusting into me without a condom. i scream from pleasure and continue to moan as he thrusts in and out. finally i cum hard. he slides out just before he can reach his high. i look at him as he slides up to me. putting his d*ck near my mouth

"suck princess" he demands

i slide him into my mouth and suck hard. i feel his warm liquid fill my motuh and i almost gag but i swallow it all. he slides himself out of my mouth and smiles kissing me. licking his lips afterwards. he unhandcuffs me and i rub my wrists a bit before kissing him again. he holds my waist and i roam his mouth with my tongue. he wins against my tongue and before i know it he grabs a condom and thrusts into me again thrusting hard and deep. i moan and leaves scratch marks in his back from pleasure as he hits my gspot. he hits it harder and i go to screaming. soon he and i both cum at the same time. he slides otu and lays beside me. he kisses my cheek and i smile a bit.

"take my condom off me baby" he whispers to me

i nod and take it off of him feeling shy as i throw it away.he lays in the middle of the bed and i know he wants a blow job. i slide down and lick his tip unsure. as he tips his head back i know he enjoys it. i slide him into my mouth and suck as i pump what doesn't fit. he moans my name and i smirk against him feeling power. i suck harder and deeper deepthroating him.

"fuck i'm close" he says as he twitches in my mouth

then he cums hard into my mouth. i swallow and slide him out before sliding up and kissing him gently. he smiles and i lay down resting my head on his chest. my body against his. he interlaces our legs together and i feel safe. i shouldn't though.

he's my owner. and i'm just...

a sex slave..