chapter 12

Shawn's P.O.V.

I cry as they load her into the ambulance. I wake up Molly and we go to the hospital. The doc walks out of Mia's room and I look at him.

"please say Mia is okay" I plead

"She and the baby are both fine" the doctor says

"thank- wait baby?" I say going pale

"Yes. She's about two weeks pregnant. She probably was vomiting a lot before she fainted" the doc says

I go pale. That's why she was vomiting so much. She was pregnant. She's having my baby. He allows me and Molly into Mia's room and I sit Molly down sitting beside Mia. I gently hold her hand as her eyes flutter open.

"hi there princess" I say softly and soothingly "How are you feeling?"

"Weak" she says softly. "What happened?"

Her voice is so soft. God it's cute.

"you and I got into a fight" I admit softly "you passed out from stress"

she nods.

"was stress why I was vomiting?" she asks softly

I swallow hard.

"Princess umm I found out some big news" I say softly "according to the doctor.... w-we're pregnant"

"we are?" she asks a bit in shock

"well your pregnant but i'm the daddy or at least I hope" I ramble

She looks at me as her tears begin to fall. I can tell she's remembering what her mother had to do. I stroke her cheek and I kiss her.

"Shhh princess I'm never leaving you or our baby" I say softly "i love you"

she looks at me as her tears continue to fall. She hugs me and I hug her back. One hand resting on the back of her head and the other on her upper back. I lay with her and we cuddle. Molly crawls onto the other side of me and I smile a bit holding them both.

"my family" I say softly

Mia smiles at me and we kiss. With the same sparks we get every time we touch. I sign the papers and I take her and Molly home. Molly runs upstairs and I chuckle. Mia holds her belly as she looks into my eyes. She gently takes my hand and rests it on her belly.

"I love you Shawn Mendes" she states making my heart race

"I love you too Mia" I say softly "More than you know"

she blushes and I pick her up carrying her to our bed for a romantic night.

When I wake up I feel Mia's fingers tracing across my chest. I can't help but smile. She looks up at me and I smile down at her.

"morning my princess and my baby in there" I say with a small chuckle

she laughs and I kiss her cheek. She gets up and she grabs her clothes for a shower. I follow her and as soon as she gets in there she runs to the toilet and pukes. I hold her hair back and she finishes. I kiss her forehead and she brushes her teeth before we both step into the shower. I watch her body as she gets herself wet with the water. Damn she's hot. I gently wrap my arms around her resting my hands on her belly. She blushes and I suck her neck receiving a gasp from pleasure from her. She turns and kisses me. she gets down on her knees and I moan as she sucks me

"Mmm fuck Mia" I moan out

I moan more as she slides me out and spits on my tip. She smirks and I tip m head back moaning as I feel her tongue playing with my tip teasingly. She starts sliding me in again and I feel her bobbing her head. I moan her name louder than before and without warning I cum into her mouth. She swallows and slides up kissing me. I kiss her back feeling my heart race as I pin her against the wall and I slide into her. I start thrusting. Hard and rough. She moans more as I get deeper in her. She leaves scratch marks in my back as we both continue our moans. Then she cums all over my length. I moan and cum as well before pulling out and kissing her.

"Mm we should go downstairs and make breakfast" I say with a smile

she nods and we both get out and get dressed. She walks downstairs and I follow soon afterward. As Mia cooks breakfast I wake Molly up and I help her get ready for the day. Molly looks up at me as I brush her hair.

"daddy why were you and mummy shouting at each other before she fainted?" Molly asks

"Daddy was just really stressed princess" I say softly "and daddy made the mistake of taking it out on mummy"

she nods gently and I take her downstairs before braiding her hair so she won't get it tangled during the day. I smile as I finish getting her ready and I put a bow in her hair. Mia laughs and smiles handing me scrambled eggs and Molly hash-browns and  oatmeal.  Mia sits down and I sit beside her watching her as she eats more than usual. I smile wide.

"good girl" I say softly

she blushes and we kiss. I hear Molly giggle and we all finish eating.