chapter 7

Mia's P.O.V.

The flight is at the least, strange. Most of the flight involved people asking who I was and Shawn just telling them I'm his cousin. At some point a man tried raping me on the plane, but Shawn stopped him and ever since I've been in his arms. We both walk off the plane and grab our luggage. He takes my hand and I look at him feeling scared of being judged in another country. He kisses my forehead and somehow it all feels okay. We get into our hotel room and he smiles. It's a rather small hotel room compared to what he's used to. I can tell he seems a bit shy about it.

“Here you take the bed love and i'll take the floor” he says

I Shake my head

“I'm not letting you sleep on the floor” I say softly smiling

He holds my hand and looks into my eyes. I rest one hand on his chest and he kisses me softly. I blush and let him pick me up and lay me on the bed. He kisses my neck and sucks my sweet spot making a soft moan come from my lips. My legs wrap around his waist and he picks me up so I'm straddling his hips. He lets his hands travel from my hips to my bum I slide off my shirt as he slides off his and he slides his lips to my chest. He leaves wet kisses down to my nipple and I moan loud as he sucks. I tug at his hair roughly and he moans against my breast causing my entire body to ache for him. He lays me down and slides off his shirt and my jeans. He rubs me through my underwear and I almost cum right then and there. He slides off his jeans and boxers and I buck my hips a bit wanting him in me. He smirks a bit at me bucking my hips and kisses my neck.

“Somebody really wants me” he whispers into my ear sending chills up my spine

He smiles at me and I smile back before he grabs a condom and tears open the package and slips on the condom. I almost scream as he slams into me without warning. I leave deeper scratches in his back and he moans. He thrusts deeper each time hitting my gspot hard. without warning, we both cum hard. I arch my back from the pleasure and he kisses my chest before he pulls out and lays beside me. I smile as I kiss his jawline softly.

“mm I love you” he mumbles

wait does Shawn love me?

Shawn's P.O.V.

Why the fuck did I just say that?! My eyes widen a tiny bit and I look down at her. She looks surprisingly calm. I move some hair gently out of her eyes and she smiles kissing me softly. I kiss back as my heart races.

“Love you too” she whispers as if she doesn't want to get caught.

I hold her waist and look her into the eyes.

“What are we going to do about it?” I ask her softly

she rubs my muscle and stays in my arms. After a minute she speaks up.

“I honestly don't know” She admits. “Because I'm your slave. And besides that your parents hate me”

“We ran away from them” I say with a pleading voice

She looks at me as she rests a hand on my chest.

“Shawn I'm your slave. Trust me I love you so much but I only can live with you. And if we were to break up everything would be fucked up” she admits

I sigh and nod. I don't want to loose her though. I love her. I'm in love with her. She seems to notice how upset I am and she kisses me gently. I kiss back holding her waist. When we pull apart my heart races as she kisses my neck.

“till everything works out Shawn lets just stick to what we have now okay?” she asks me as she finds my sweet spot and sucks on it making a raspy moan leave my lips.

I nod gently and she slides onto my lap straddling my hips. I run my hands up from her knees to her upper, inner thighs letting my fingers brush against her area which is already extremely wet. I kiss her hard as I rub her area. She moans against my mouth and we both pant from getting more horny.

“I need you in me now” she whispers

I hand her a condom and she slides it onto me making a small moan escape. Then I feel her slide me into her and we both moan. As she starts bouncing me my moans get louder and more frequent.

“mm god Mia never stop” I moan

she goes deeper and harder and I hit her gspot. I buck my hips up and she screams from pleasure. I cum hard and one more bounce and she cums as well. She slides off and lays beside me again. I kiss her shoulder and smile as I rub her side. She looks sleepy

“Get some sleep beautiful” I whisper in her ear

She nods and shuts her eyes. Soon I hear her faint snoring and I smile more to myself. I take the time to look at her body. Her beautiful curves and thighs. Her beautiful hair that shines in the moonlight and always looks so dark during the day. I could watch her forever. I kiss her neck before I gently fall asleep. A few hours later I wake up and yawn a bit. I had made sure I had made sure I'd wake up early so that I knew she was safe. I realize I left the two condoms on the floor and I pick them up and throw them in the trash before deciding to take a shower. I grab some clothes and walk to the bathroom. As I get in I let the hot water soak down my body before noticing my hard on is there again. Only problem to sleeping with Mia is that when you wake up naked together her body gives you a hard on. I sigh and start jerking myself causing me to hide a moan. I suddenly feel two gently arms wrap around me and they rest on my hard on. I moan as she starts pumping. I turn and he kisses my hard. I pick Mia up and push her against the wall as my hands roam her body. She slides out of my arms and gets on her knees. I moan as she licks my tip

“mm god” I moan

She almost on impact starts deep throating me. I cum hard into her mouth and she swallows. I help her up and she kisses me hard. I pick her up and rest her against the wall. She whimpers from pleasure and the water hits my back just right causing my back to burn from the deep scratches she left.

“Somebody played too rough last night” I mumble against her lips

she blushes and I pull away from her lips and smirk still holding her bum.

“Best morning ever” she states

I laugh and kiss her again turning it into a heated make out again. She feels around not breaking the kiss as she turns off the water but we both stay there. My body against hers as I make out with her.