Chapter 8

Mia's P.O.V.

When me and Shawn finally get out of the bathroom we're both panting and sweaty. I smile watching him as he slides on boxers and jeans. I look at the red scratch marks I left in his back and suddenly I feel really shy about it. He turns and smiles seeing my blush. He walks over and rests his hands on my hips.

“I love that you scratch my back up” Shawn tells me “It makes me feel proud knowing I'm the only guy you leave them on”

A blush creeps onto my face and he kisses me. I gently nibble his bottom lip and he moans opening his mouth enough for me to slip my tongue in. he pulls me closer and our bodies touch. Knowing that he's almost out of condoms I gently stop us from getting too carried away. I peck his lips and smille.

“mm Shawn we need to behave” I say giggling

he holds my waist and gently pushes me against the wall. He slides his lips to my neck and I let out a sudden gasp from pleasure as he sucks my sweet spot. His nose brushes against my jawline as he sucks on my sweet spot. He pecks the spot again and I already know he left a love mark. I kiss him again and he holds my bum as my legs wrap around his waist. He smiles as we both calm down a bit

“You're so beautiful” he says making me blush bright red “Everything about you is perfect to me”

I blush and we kiss one last time before he sets me down and lets me slide on a bra and panties. I slide on shorts and an old T-shirt before sliding on my sneakers. Shawn gets dressed completely and sits beside me to get his sneakers on. He rests a hand on my upper thigh as he finishes. I smile and kiss him softly. Soon we both lay down on the bed. He kisses my lips, then my left cheek. Then he slides down kissing my breast through my thin clothes making a moan escape my mouth. He slides back up and kisses me as he hovers me. Us both still fully clothed. He pecks my lips a few times and each time I peck back. He rubs my waist with one hand and smiles.

“Let's get going before we end up doing it again” he says smiling at me

 nod and he helps me up. He holds me hip as we walk out the door. as we are under the California sun I glance around at all the girls with better bodies than me and I can't help but feel embarrassed about my size. Shawn kisses my head.

“Princess you're a thousand times better than them” He whispers in my ear before nibbling my earlobe making me blush and tip my head a bit for him.

He pecks my neck before he pulls away and takes me into a diner. We both order some pancakes and he writes down lyrics I assume. He notices me looking and smiles resting a hand on my thigh from under the table.

“Just writing new stuff for my EP babe” he says to me quietly

I nod and he smiles before thanking the waitress and tipping her before we both eat. As I eat I glance out the window. I watch a little girl as she tries to fly her kite but doesn't know how. I rubs Shawn's knee

“I'll be right back” I tell him softly

he seems hesitant of me leaving his side but he nods. i go outside and smile at the little girl.

“Need some help?” I ask her “It'll work much better if you have some help”

I take the kite gently and I jog with it till it catches a good gust of wind. She watches it as she holds the end of the string and giggles.

“Thanks lady!” she says seeming much happier

“Welcome love” I say kissing her head