chapter 6

Mia's P.O.V.

Soon I hear somebody walk in. I whimper and then the closet opens. Shawn sees how scared I am and he quickly picks me up and takes me to the bed. He sees the blood on my shirt and he looks at my with his tears flooding down his cheeks. I gently rest a hand gently on his cheek and wipe the tears away.

“H-How long ago?” he asks as tears flow

I rest my forehead against his gently and stay close

“Almost two hours ago” I admit

His tears flow faster and he gently takes my shirt off my body and sees the cuts on my wrists from the cuffs and the bruises on my stomach along with the deep cuts. He whimpers and lets his fingers trace over them and I whimper from pain. He stops and looks at me.

“I'm taking you to the hospital” he says just above a whisper

I look at him and get scared

“W-What if they find out that your m-my owner?” I ask worried about him.

“I'll just tell them you're my girlfriend and that I found you on the street with a deep gash and rape marks” Shawn says softly “I promise Mia I'm not going anywhere”

I nod softly and he helps me up. He wraps one arm around my waist and I wrap one arm around his shoulders as he holds onto the hand on that arm. He limps me down the steps and we walk into the living room. His mum and dad both look up and he walks me to the door and grabs his leather jacket wrapping it around my arms instead of putting it on his own arms.

“I thought she was with a friend” His mum says

Shawn glares at her and his dad before he gently leans me against the door and kisses me gently. He pulls away and looks at his dad and walks over to him.

“YOU FREAKING HURT MY GIRLFRIEND!” he screams at his dad.

His dad shrugs at him. did he just say girlfriend?

“Why do you care? She's a sex slave” his dad states

Shawn punches his dad's jaw hard. His dad falls onto the floor and Shawn kicks him hard. He backs off and runs to me and gently opens the door before he picks me up. I'm at this time too weak to argue with him. I hide my face in his chest and he rests me in his car and buckles me up. I hear my car door shut and I hear Shawn get in and buckle up before he shuts his door and starts the car driving off. He shakes my knee and I open my eyes weakly.

“Come on Mia stay awake for me” he begs “Come on. Um what song is your favorite?”

I look over at him and I hold his hand.