chapter 9

Mia's P.O.V.

I watch molly as she sleeps. i feel Shawn's strong arms wrap around my waist from behind and his soft lips rest on my neck. He moves them to my ear.

“I'm trying to find out who bought her so that I can buy her from him.” he whispers in my ear.

He rubs my hips and I turn in his arms and kiss him. He kisses back holding me close

“Thanks Shawn” I say just above a whisper

He nods and smiles.

“Anything for you” he says softly

I smile and he pecks my lips. He walks out and I notice Molly is having a nightmare. I run over and sit beside her gently rubbing her arm.

“Wake up princess” I say softly “come on love”

Her eyes pop open and I see her tears flowing. She wipes them and yawns.

“Sorry” she says with a sad tone “Just a nightmare”

I kiss her head and I lay with her. She rests her head on my chest comfortably and cuddles me. I cuddle her back and my mind races. When I was her age I was trying to take care of my mum because we were living on the streets. And here's this girl who is so young but has a master and is forced into things she never wants to do. I look over at Shawn as he walks over. He lays on the other side of her and pulls her closer. I rest my head on his chest and we sleep together. The three of us. Somehow it just feels right.

Shawn's P.O.V.

I take a break from searching and I lay with Mia and Molly. When I wake up the next morning Mia's in my arms but Molly isn't. I look around and get up walking to the bathroom. I hear crying. My heart immediately breaks hearing Molly crying.

“Princess I'm coming in” I say softly

I open the door and she's bleeding on the floor. I run to her and pick her up. I look at the fresh cuts on her arm and I rinse them off. She trembles as if she's going to fall apart. I raise my arm to grab a few bandaids and she flinches. Her master must hit her. I lower my arm and hug her softly

“no princess no I wasn't going to hit you” I assure her

“I-I'm sorry” she barely gets out “please don't hurt me”

I rub her back soothingly and hold her close.

“i wouldn't ever hurt you princess” I state “I'm trying to save you”

She looks at me as if she doesn't believe it. I kiss her head and bandage her wrists. After I finish I gently carry her with me to the couch. I lay down and I rest her on my chest. She cuddles me and I kiss her forehead.

“I promise I'll keep you safe” I promise her

She falls asleep on my chest and I smile fondly. Mia walks in and I smile at her. She hands me come coffee and I take a sip before laying Molly on the couch. Me and Mia go to the kitchen and I lean against the fridge. She sits on the counter and I sip my coffee.

“What are we going to do?” I ask her “I mean we can't let her get abused more”

I try to think straight as Mia crosses her legs honestly making me extremely hard. She notices and I see her adorable blush appear. I walk over and I kiss her. Soon her legs wrap around my waist and her mouth opens. I push her against the fridge as I suck on her tongue.

One of my hands roam her body. She lets out a gasp as I rub her area. I lay her on the floor and suck her neck. She lets a louder moan out and her legs wrap around my hips. Her hips buck up and I moan from the feel of her against my hard on. We flip and she slides down my jeans and boxers. I slide her panties off and she slides her skirt up a bit. I moan as she slides me into her and starts riding me. She grinds her hips into me and I moan louder. We both moan at the same time cumming hard as we release at the same time.

“Fuck” I breath out

Mia's P.O.V.

I get off him and lay beside him. He slides on his boxers and kisses my neck. I moan a bit from pleasure and me slides down inbetween my legs. I gasp from pleasure as he eats me out. I tug at his hair when his tongue slides into me and hits my gspot just right. He continues to hit my gspot before I cum hard in his mouth without warning. He swallows and gets up kissing me hard. I kiss him back holding his cheeks.

“Mmm I love it when you do that” I mumble

“mm I love doing that” he says with his adorable smirk.

He hands me my underwear and I slide them on. We sit up fixing our outfits and I see Molly walk in. she looks up and smiles.

“Hi!” she says

“Hi princess I thought you were asleep” Shawn says sounding out of breath making me giggle.

“I had another nightmare” she admits

I walk over and gently pick her up. I carry her to the counter and I sit her down. She sniffles and I kiss her forehead.

“It's gonna be okay” I assure her as Shawn wraps his arms around my waist loosely.

“you both act as if you're a couple” she says “I mean aren't sex slaves supposed to fear their masters? Not tease them?”

I blush and Shawn's arms run my waist making me smile.

“Princess it's sort of complicated.” Shawn admits “My parents bought me her for my 18th birthday. She was 16 at the time and I waited till the day of her 18th birthday and we made love. My parents came and abused her more and I rushed her to the hospital and I sort of call her my girlfriend at times. We both do love each other but it's hard”

I nod and she looks at us as if we're aliens. I giggle a bit and kiss her head.

“We're almost dating” I admit “soon we might date”

I look up at Shawn and he's smiling wide. I kiss his lips softly and he kisses back just as soft. We all then get ready for house buying. the entire time I get ready my mind races with thoughts about dating Shawn.

I think I love him.