Chapter 21

-April 5, 2021-

A/N Okie, so I think I might try something! I'll be putting the date of when each chapter has been written because I have the story organized in a way where the last chapter makes it look like I haven't updated in months, so-

Italics = Thoughts

--- = Timeskip/Scene Change

-----------------------------------------

Your POV

You stepped into the train car, the sound of upbeat saxophone blasting through your earbuds. 

The weekend had arrived, and you couldn't pass up buying some of the (F/F) mochi Shimada had mentioned was in stock. But, your brother also thought this was an opportunity too good to pass up and sent you on your way with a grocery list. 

Looks like you were doing some grocery shopping. 

You adjusted the mini backpack on your back, walking farther in. There weren't too many people, thankfully. But, most of the seats were filled up. You sighed and looked down at your phone. Looks like I'll be standing... I'm probably gonna fall asleep standing up, I barely drank any coffee this morning!

You heard the door close and felt the train start to move. You quickly grabbed onto the pole nearest to you and tensed your arms, holding yourself up. You scrolled through YouTube, trying to find a song you were in the mood for. 

Love Me Less? Nah. Teenager in Love? No, not in the mood for that. Bang? Hm, yeah, sure.

You pressed the song and it quickly popped up. The upbeat song started playing and you started swaying to the beat slightly. Damn, Anitta makes great songs!

You looked up and out the window, watching the scenery go by. Alright, not at my stop yet, I'll probably be there in like, 10 minutes-

From the corner of your eye, you saw movement, and you snapped your attention towards it. In one of the train seats, there was a white-haired male sitting there, his hands on his knees. His green bag was in his lap and he wore a white and green sports jacket. 

Next to him, was an empty seat!

You smiled slightly. Ah hell yeah, a seat!

You let go of the pole and walked over, almost immediately catching the guy's attention. You finally got a close-up look at him and noticed he not only had wide shoulders, but he also had no eyebrows. Honestly, that's a fashion statement. Also, he's kinda cute, wait, (Y/N), this is a stranger-

"Hey, uh, excuse me. Do you mind if I sit there?" you asked, pointing at the empty seat. He looked over at it before looking back at you, face stoic as ever. He nodded and you gave him a lazy smile. "Thanks," you said. You quickly plopped down in the seat, pulling your mini backpack into your lap. 

It was silent for a few minutes, the sound of the train moving was the only thing heard. You took a peek at the male, who you realized practically towered over you, even though you were only sitting. He seemed tense and you raised an eyebrow. "Hey, uh, if you're uncomfortable, I can stand. I don't want to-"

You saw him shake his head and you raised your eyebrows. Ah, a man of few words I see. Kinda reminds me of my dad-

"Ight," you said, looking away for a moment. "So, uh, what's your name?" you asked, pulling out one of your earbuds. Might as well start a conversation, I'm gonna be here for a little while.