Chapter 2

A/N Okay, it's only chapter 2, but I have at least 6-7 different ending ideas for the characters. So yeah, how's everyone's day/night?

Italics = Thoughts

--------------------- = Timeskip/Scene Change

---------------------------------------

Your POV

YeetusWoman

I swear to god, if I freaking see Mr. Popular again this year, I am going to flip my shit

Mother

Hey, no swearing in this Christian group chat!

YeetusWoman

But you just swore in the groupchat yesterday...

Mother

Oh hush you, that doesn't count!

BruH

Hey, can you guys shut up? My teacher is gonna take my phone away.

YeetusWoman

N O. 

YeetusWoman

I S H A L L R E F U S E. 

You laughed quietly as you read the messages from the groupchat you were in with your friends from your dance class. You took another sip of coffee as a few more of your friends joined in on the conversation, spouting some random stuff. 

You laughed again as Amea (YeetusWoman) started to go off about some random guy who was in her class again this year and how pissed off she was about it. What was the guy's name again? Oi... Oikaga? Oiyuka? I don't remember, she said his name before, but she just calls him Mr. Popular now. Plus, I feel too tired at this point to ask.

You continued to read until you saw a few cherry blossom petals float beside you, making you look up to the large school building and gate in front of you. Oh hey, I'm here. 

You sipped your coffee again and started to walk forward, looking at your phone. You laughed as two of your friends started to argue about Kokichi from Danganronpa, one saying that they liked Kokichi while the other saying that Kokichi sucked. All you could think of was that vine where the two guys were arguing about Wizard of Oz, which was the vibe the arguement was giving off. 

Geez, they're really going at it- Amea! No, don't add fuel to the fi-

The next thing you knew, you had bumped straight into someone's back, making you stumble back a bit. Aw crap, it's the first day and I already bumped into someo-

You looked up to see an extremely tall guy looking down at you, a shadow cast over his eyes. He had blonde hair, glasses, and one of the lankiest builds you had ever seen. 

He looked down at you, looking at you judgementally. "Oi, watch where you're going next time," he said, his hands shoved into his pockets. You blinked at him for a few moments before you bluntly replied, "Sorry. I'll watch where I'm going next time," Was he trying to be intimidating or... what's the deal?

The male looked taken aback for a quick moment before he smirked, leaning down a bit. "Yeah, watch where you're going, shortstack," he said, before straightening up and turning on his heel, walking away. You watched him with narrowed eyes and slightly parted lips, glaring at his tall ass self.

The hell did this asshole call me? Shortstack? Are you kidding me? I'm not that short, I'm (5'4 - 5'6). (I'm letting people choose their height, which is in between the 5 foot 4 inches to 5 foot 6 inches. I apologize if you're taller or shorter than these heights.)

Eventually, your face went back it's normal blank state, and you drank some more coffee. I would go after him, but it's way too early for that. If I don't see him again, I'll be fine. 

You continued to walk, quickly typing something in the middle of the arguement about Kokichi.

SisInsomnia

Okay, I just bumped into this tall guy and he called me shortstack

I'm honestly pissed, but it's too early for that shit

YeetusWoman

Who is this guy and what did he look like? I'll be taking notes

SisInsomnia

He was really tall, not sure the exact heigh, blonde hair, glasses, and he was really lanky

Oh, and he also had headphones around his neck

I didn't get his name tho

YeetusWoman

Okay, got it

I shall be beating his ass if I ever see him

Mother

Amea, no-

---------------------------------------

The orientation ceremony had finished and all the freshmen went to their respective classrooms, with your's being class 1-3. 

You looked at the board, resting your chin on your hand. The teacher had yet to take attendance, but you were already getting tired. Body, can you please stay awake for at least 5 minutes? I know I was asking you to sleep last night, but now it's time to stay awake.

You looked around the room, making sure that you kept your eyes open. I'll be able to stay awake more later in the morning, I just have to stay awake now and I'll be fine.

As you looked around the room, your eyes eventually landing on a boy with black hair, his bangs making a M formation and he looked ready to murder someone. Hey, I think I know that guy, but from where? 

You looked back to the front of the classroom as the teacher started to take attendance, each teen saying some form of, "Here," when their name was called out. I think I went to middle school with him, what was his name again? I think I heard someone call him King of the Court, but I think I also heard someone call him Kags.

"Kageyama," the teacher called out, making the same black-haired male I was thinking about raise his hand. "Here," he said before putting his hand down, his expression not changing. Kageyama. Yeah, that name rings a bell. I think I remember his from Kitagawa Daichii's male volleyball team.

Eventually, the teacher got to your name. "(L/N)," she announced, making you raise your hand. "Here," you said, yawning while covering your mouth after. The teacher didn't seem to notice as she continued to call out other's names, but a certain M haired boy noticed. 

As you opened your eyes after yawning, you felt like someone was staring at you, making you look in the direction you felt it. You furrowed your eyebrows as you caught Kageyama looking at you, making you blink at him. 

He quickly looked away as you caught him, making a confused expression come upon your face. I- what? Why was he looking at me?

You looked back at the board as the teacher started to talk about the beginning of the year, going over some class rules.

Maybe he recognized me? Eh, I shouldn't dwell on that at this point, I have to make sure that I don't fall asleep mid-class.

--------------------------------------------

A/N Alright, so we've partially met Tsukishima and we've partially met Kageyama, so yeah. Just a few pieces of info, the reader (you) usually has half-lidded eyes due to her insomnia, but when her eyes are not half-lidded, they're the eye shape you have! Fun fact, Amea (YeetusWoman) is an OC I made for this story and I might maker her a love interest! Anyway, I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you all next time!

Peace Out Peeps! -PrincessTunaFish