Chapter 15

A/N Alright, so, I'm deciding to make music playlists for my stories. So, if you have any songs you would like to see in the playlist for this story, please let me know! Also, another thing, I go off the dub version for the dialogue, mainly because of its hilarity, so that's why some of the dialogue is strange.

Italics = Thoughts

--------- = Timeskip/Scene Change

-----------------------------------

Your POV

"See you in the gym Kageyama," you said, parting ways with the black-haired boy. "See ya," he said before hurrying off to change for practice. You turned and started walking towards the gym, sipping your canned coffee.

Alright, so I have volleyball practice, and then I have dance practice. Huh, I wonder if I'm gonna meet Karasuno's "Guardian Deity" today.

You had been wondering about this "Guardian Deity" dude all day, and you had quite a few theories of who he could be. Though, you would be fine with whoever it was, as long as he wasn't a jerk.

You turned and walked out the door towards the gym, but stopped when you saw Kiyoko walking down the outdoor path. "Oh, hey Kiyoko-senpai," you called out, waving. She looked at you and waved back. 

"I have a question if you don't mind me asking," you said as she joined you on the concrete. "Sure, what's your question?" she asked as the two of you started walking. "Um, who's the "Guardian Deity" guy Daichi was talking about yesterday?" you asked, taking another sip of your coffee.

Kiyoko sighed and replied, "He's our libero, but he got suspended from club activities for a month. I think he might be coming back any day now,". You nodded, the two of you walking up the steps. 

Kiyoko opened the door, and the two of you stepped in, only to be met by someone flying at the two of you. "Kiyoko, it's you! Come to my arms Sweet Mama!" the person exclaimed. Kiyoko screamed. "OH HELL," you exclaimed, quickly stumbling to the side. 

You watched as Kiyoko slapped the person, sending him away from her. You watched as the guy's eyes sparkled before he quickly looked over at you. His eyes widened and he smiled. He walked up and smirked. "Hey, I'm Nishinoya Yuu. What's your name, milady?" he suavely asked, looking you in the eyes.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh..." you said, blinking at him a few times. The boy had brown, spiky hair with a tuft of blonde at the front. His gakuran was buttoned all the way up, and he was a couple inches shorter than you. 

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh..." you continued, mentally freaking out. (Y/N).exe has stopped working.

"Come on, let's head over here," Kiyoko said, gently grabbing your arm with one hand while putting her other on the small of your back. She quickly led you away, trying to get you away from Nishinoya as quickly as possible.

The boy sulked for a moment before turning around and walking back towards the group, asking about a guy named Asahi.

Kiyoko stood you against a wall, making you snap out of your trance. She quickly removed her hands, not wanting to make you uncomfortable. "Wait, what hap- oh my god, I'm so sorry, I just froze, didn't I?" you asked. Kiyoko nodded, making you sigh.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to do that. I don't react well to flirting, I'm pretty awkward about it actually. My reactions range from verbally and mentally freaking out to freezing up like that and- I'm rambling aren't I? Goodness, I'm sorry," you said before taking a sip of your coffee. 

Kiyoko smiled gently, watching (Y/N) with fond eyes. Hm... cute. She thought.

"So, I'm guessing that's Karasuno's "Guardian Deity"?" you asked, placing your bag on the ground. Kiyoko nodded, placing her own down as well. 

Suddenly, a door slam could be heard, making you look over at the group. Nishinoya wasn't with the group anymore, so that could only mean one thing. "Did Nishinoya just storm out?" you asked Kiyoko. She nodded in response, an eyebrow raised. 

"What's wrong?" you asked, walking up to the group of boys, spotting Kageyama with them. Kageyama must've gotten here before me, wow, he changes fast.

Daichi bit the inside of his mouth. "Nishinoya doesn't want to play without Asahi, our team's ace. He says he won't join if Asahi won't join," he explained. You nodded, looking at the doors that had just slammed shut.

"I'm going after him! I have some questions!" Hinata exclaimed, sprinting over to the doors. "Hinata, boke! Don't go so suddenly, practice is starting soon!" Kageyama exclaimed. "I'll be back before practice starts!" Hinata exclaimed, shutting the gym doors on his way out.

The team blinked at the doors, silence overtaking the gym. "Uh, well, okay," Daichi said, breaking the silence. "(L/N), could you go after them?" he asked you. "Sure," you replied, sipping your coffee. 

How much coffee does she drink? Daichi thought, raising an eyebrow.

"I'll be right back," you said, walking out the gym doors, closing the doors gently on your way out. You walked down the sidewalk, guessing the general direction they probably went. Huh, I wonder if Holly figured out that one dance move... she was ranting about how it involved twerking in the group chat last night, why am I suddenly blanking on the name?

You sipped your coffee, walking around the corner. It's not called that, but- oh, there they are.

"Hey, Hinata!" you called out, walking towards the two. Hinata turned around and waved. "Oh, hey (L/N)!" he said, giving you a smile. You walked up and made eye contact with Nishinoya. "Oh, hey Nishinoya-senpai," you said. 

Nishinoya's eyes widened, his senses going a little haywire. You realized your mistake and said, "Oh crap, wait, what year are you in? Sorry, it's a habit since I'm usually around my upperclassman, and-" you rambled before the libero placed his hand on your shoulder.

"After practice, I'm treating both you and Hinata to ice cream," he declared, pointing at himself. "Since that's what senpais do!" 

"Oh hell yeah! FREE FOOD- oop, sorry-" you exclaimed, before quieting down. You cleared your throat and said, "Uh, thanks. I'm (Y/N) (L/N), I'm a first-year, and the team's new manager,".

Nishinoya stared at you with slight awe. Your beauty really stood out to him as you cheered about free food, and the fact that you looked tired, but still had enthusiasm for some things just interested him a little more.

He quickly snapped out of his trance as you waved your hand in front of his face. "I'm Nishinoya Yuu, as you know. I'm a second-year and I was the team's libero," he said, introducing himself. You nodded and sipped your coffee. "Nice to meet you," you said.

"Wait a sec," you said, holding out your hand. You placed your hand right above the top of his hair and pulled it towards yourself, your hand hitting your forehead. "Oh my god, finally! I'm finally taller than someone from this team of freaking giants!" you exclaimed.

"Hey! I'm not that short!"

-------------------------------------

A/N We got some Nishinoya! You'll be meeting Asahi either in the next chapter or in two chapters, I'm still trying to figure it out. I'm just going to say, (Y/N) accidentally makes Asahi flustered when they first meet. I've started writing down what happens in each chapter in a notebook, so I hope this chapter and all the future chapters I write seem to have more structure. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you all next time!

Peace Out Peeps! -PrincessTunaFish