Chapter Seven (Continued)

Guys, I'm only continuing now cause, I gotta problem with my connection. And school are off the hook nowadays. We got surprise exams yesterday!
_______________________________________________________________________________

We entered the big old mansion surrounded and full of graces that are outdated by hundreds of centuries that can't be identified. It's just a simple warning that something bad happened here before the Akashi Family stayed permanently here.

"K-Kuroko, we shouldn't be here! It is only 2:30 in the morning and the sun is so far behind us. Nobody's even here...we should go back!" Aomine-kun said while nudging me back and pulling me. I glared at him and insisted. Of course, me being the stubborn little boy I am, I won. We went inside the mansion.

"Aomine-kun, don't worry. It's not that scary, is it?" I said and I look at him. He smiled and nodded at me while walking in any direction or door we went across. We went farther and farther, deeper and deeper until we received the dead end.

"It looks like  we got nothing to do here...Let's go out!" Aomine-kun said while pulling me towards the door. I nodded and for the first time, I agreed about something that Aomine-kun said. We were about to open the door when... green smoke started to fill the air.

"What is this? Kuroko are you alright?" I coughed and looked around for Aomine-kun . I felt a hand holding my own making me shiver in fear. What if it isn't Aomine-kun? What if it is... a dead person?

"Aomine-kun...is that you?" I asked. And I heard a loud "Yes!" from him. I sighed and pulled him closer to me only to be pulled by him. I looked everywhere but the green smoke isn't disappearing!

"We should do something! Anything!" I said while looking around frantically. I know I am the always calm and peaceful one on our team but if your life is in danger,,,what will you do? I looked around and search for any escape only to see a window by the corner. We can escape through there!

"Aomine-kun! Look! We could escape through that window!" I shouted happily while pointing at the window just across us. He smiled and tried to break the window down only it to mend again. He tried and tried until he got cuts all over his body. I shook my head and place his body at my own small frame.

"You know, we just couldn't escape here, could we? Cause, this is obviously magic and you...know...magic? Yes! That's our answer! You know magic and that means you can see why they cast a spell here!" Aomine-kun said throughoutly making me shock. Why haven't I think of that? I mean, wow! It came from Aomine-kun. I looked around and started ti chant something.

"Word bindind: Revealing..." I chanted last as my eyes turned from baby blue to white. I look around and saw that it has so many seals. All across the room. I slumped on my shoulders only yo find a grunting sound from the outside.

"Did you hear that? I mean...it was like a grunt of a person. Or is it...the undead?" We looked on the window only to see green-skinned people, with eyes as black as nightmare. I gulped and moved backwards from the window. What time is it? And why are there zombies outside the big mansion? That explains the graves but...reviving dead peopl? Very funny...

"Can't you see that this room is the only one and I mean the only one that the zombies didn't come? That means...this spell must have been a protection spell! And to answer your other question...it's 3:00 in the morning." He said while cuddling beside me. I smiled and I hugged him back making me soar in Cloud Nine. I didn't notice that he looks that handsome...Maybe, we could go to love triagle with Akashi-kun?

"With should make ourselves comfortable. I don't when we can leave this smelly face. He smells like stench. When I fell asleep...that is where all the zombies disappear.