Chapter Two

-AKASHI’S POV-

We are in here for nearly twenty four hours and we only have a little knowledge about this people who kidnapped Kuroko.

“Akashicchi, how about we get help from your parents?” Kise asked and I know he has a point right now… they may know where this experimental facility is.

“Ok, mom, dad in my office right now.” I said to the computer and with one blink of an eye my parent are in here.

“I know you want to know where this facility is but we fear that Kuroko isn’t the Kuroko you have known now.” Mom said and I suddenly jump at my sit when she told me about the know part about Kuroko. Is he been experimented?

“There is a great possibility that they have experimented on your friend, now are you all sure to raid this facility?” My dad asked and we all nodded eagerly. We wanted to save Kuroko as soon as possible.

“Of course, we are ready.” I said while taking my newest revolver out. Kise brought a knife out, Atsushi brought out a samurai sword (Kagami: wait! Where did that come from?), Aomine brought out Kunai, while Midorima a rifle.

“Kagami, what is yours?” I asked and Kagami suddenly brought out the newest version of revolver version 2.0! How can he have that?!

“Kuroko gave me this.” He said and I nodded. How can Kuroko have any gun?!

“He said that he has two of these because his father gave it to him when he was just about in elementary.” Kagami said and I nodded. Dad contacted the agents no Uno and we went to the facility.

“Wait for us Kurokocchi!” Kise shouted and we all nodded. We have a war to settle!

-KUROKO’S POV-

I woke up with a strange feeling all over my body. I thought I died because of the pain that inflicted me I thought they were torturing me. I stood up and I have a huge head ache but when I felt t I suddenly growled. I look to my right and saw the doctors all panting.

“Uhhh… what happened?” I asked and they all looked at each other with shock. Did I miss something?

“Err… how can I explain this… your body accepted the animals but there is something inside you that doubled the powers of this animals. You may think that these animals are all normal but no… they are all extremely fast, flexible and strong.” He said and I looked at my hands. They look normal but paler than usual.

“What changed? I mean physically, mentally or attitudes? Or have my face been different than the usual?” I asked and they gave me a mirror. When I took it I look at it quickly, and there I saw a boy who looks like me with cat ears and a tail… wait! That is me and I have cat ears and a tail?!

“Uhhh… we sorta have over do the experiments at least it looks good on you.” One of the doctors said while scratching his head. I look kinda frozen in the spot here. I just look at this boy in front of me with cat ears and tail…

“And we need to confirm something to you… it is about the changes in your body…” The second doctor said and I just looked at them with my face with an even blanker face. The third and fourth doctor came with a chart.

“Ok, these are the changes in you… No.1: you have cat ears and a tail but that cat ears can be changed or hidden… you can change the cat ears to puppy ears or dog’s ears but… your tail will be mostly wagging around...” The first doctor said.

“No.2: you will have wings from the eagle to the peregrine falcons. We mostly add too many birds in you so expect to see different wings. And you have the keen eye of a bird.” Second doctor said.