Chapter Three

Morning...Monday...Vacation...I'm happy. Even though I didn't expressed it in a way like  many will but his is different and by the power of the famous "Pokerface" of the Phantom 6th man...I'm comoletely pissed today. Kise woke up the earliest which was an unexpected twist and one more thing for sure...he can't cook anything. Well, not as bad as the MomoRiko combination (Which for the record, almost killed half ofntheir teammates) but...just bad. A bit bitter and out of place but...that would work. Luckily, I woke up at around 7:00 while Kise-kun woke up at around 6:30 which means, I have time to stop Kise-kun from bringing disaster. I quickly went towards the kitchen and sighed in relief when I found him just beating the eggs, just.

"Ohayo Gozaimasu, Kurokocchi! I'm cooking scrambled egg, why don't you sit there, this'll be done in a jiffy!" Kise-kun said. That word is what I fear the most...dome in a jiffy. When the last time Kise-kun said that, my oven got some technical dificulties and my refrigirator was half burned. That is why, I will never trust him in cooking.

"Wait Kise-kun...I'll cook it...You si down and do your homework..." I admit, the last part is a little bit scary but that should straighten them out. Kise-kun sighed and left the egg he was cooking. I quickly replaced him and cooked anything decent here...

(After 30 minutes)
I have just finished eating while most of them are still helping theirselves. I went outside and peek in the big maze garden. Then, when I went there, I saw two dogs playing with each other with a weird colored collar. Their so cute! Kawaii! Wait! I'm not like that! I need to show no emotions!

"Good day, my young master." The dog with white fur and red tips said. I nodded and passed it as nothing. I have seen wierder things in my life so this should be nothing...

"Your the princess which Akashi-sama was talking about!" And I froze in my spot. Damn!

---------------'-------'-------'
Sorry if its short. Need to go to sleep! Till next time!