Chapter Six

Hey guys! Sorry for not updating earlier cause I went away in a long trip! Well, The Filipinos should best know it as Batangas. Well Read!
_______________________________________________________________________________

-THE NEXT DAY-

"Kuroko, can you fetch me my phonebook, boy? It's in our room. And thank you." A booming voice like Akashi-kun's said while obviously, working harder than the other day. It looks like Mr. Akashi got a long day for him. I quickly nodded as I went upstairs. Now, where is their room... I searched and walked until I accidentally opened a big red door. And there stood Akashi-kun...naked.

"K-Kuroko? What are you doing here?!" Akashi-kun asked obviously and seriously shocked as he blushed harder and me? I think my face can be compared to a tomato. I looked at Akashi-kun as he quickly put on his shirt.

"S-Sorry Akashi-kun, I'm searching for your parent's room and I think I've gotten lost." I said while blushing harder. I shook my head and smiled at Akashi-kun as if nothing happened. And on cue...Midorima-kun entered the room.

Wow! Double Trouble!

-MIDORIMA'S POV-

As I knocked at Akashi's door, I heard a small whimper. I sighed as I fixed my glasses and waited for him to answer his door. If it weren't for Kuroko I wouldn't be doing this. And Aomine "ordered" me, but not actually cause I'm doing this on my own free will because of You-Know-Who (cue Kuroko's sudden add of blush) and I am not handing him to Akashi that easily either. I remembered when Aomine, Atsushi and I talked. It wasn't that long but it involves a certain teal-haired boy.

FLASHBACK....

Aomine looks very serious for the first time. I didn't expect him to be this serious even if it involves Kuroko Tetsuya. But, I was proven worng when he really wanted to make the Light-Shadow Relationship official. 

"Midorima, I need you to guard Kuroko whenever Akashi is around him. Akashi trusts you and we can see that Kuroko is becoming fond of him. After that, you can make a move for our teal-haired boy." Aomine said as I quickly accepted the task. It's not like I'm doing this because of Kuroko! It's because I want to!

"See? Mido-chin is being a tsundere again! It's written all over his face." Murasakibara commented as an annoyed sign appeared in my head. I breathed heavily as I tried to calm down. Aomine smirked as he thinks his plan will fit perfectly. Well...were talking about an Akashi here! Truly a Ahomine...

"You Murasakibara will help Midorima if he has "problems" considering Kuroko and like Midorima, you can court him straight. Better if in front of some of them especially that Bakagami and Akashi." Aomine hissed the last part with thr names of his nemesis. I shook my head and signalled Murasakibara to follow me. Munching, as he went beside me.

"You better do what I told you..." Aomine whispered the last part but it echoed so clearly.

END OF FLASHBACK...

I nodded at myself as I waited and waited until I heard a small whimper making the hair on my neck stand. I have a bad feeling about this. I can't wait any longer! I suddenly entered and an awkard atmosphere appeared. Kuroko stood there looking the oh-so cute and innocent little teenager while looking at the red haired boy who is....dressing his shirt! Does that means?!

"What happened here?" I asked darkly as both of them looked away from each other, obviously blushing hard. I gritted my teeth in annoyance as I waited for the answer. I tapped my foot loudly as I waited. Finally, Akashi spoke.

"I'm changing when suddenly, Kuroko accidentally opened my door and saw me naked. Nothing happened to us ok! Wrong information may have gotten in your head..." Akashi said while glancing at Kuroko making me slightly annoyed. I nodded at them and retreated back towards Aomine's room. He should know about this. This'll make him mad...very mad.

KUROKO'S POV

I gulped as I watched Midorima-kun's retreating form go away with a slight twitch in his eyes. It was very obvious that he did not like what happened but...hey! It's not my fault. As the door closed again. I slightly blushed again at the sight of Akashi. I shook my head and remembered my task! Oh my! Where is that room?

"Akashi-kun, where's the room of your parents?" I asked. He walked towards me making me back away slowly. He, then, opened the door and pointed at a very big door in the center. I nodded and quickly thanked Akashi-kun.

"Anything for you, Kuroko. Anything for you..." He said and closed the door of his room. I sighed and went on to search for that phonebook. I can really achieve something in my life...I know cause I felt so alive today!

SOMEWHERE ELSE...

Mr. Akashi chuckles as he watched the scene that unfolds. His stone-hearted son, blushing? Kuroko's are really, really weird. This, of course, got him a kick in the back by none other than the Maleficent Kuroko. The woman looked really pissed.

"You obviously forgot that I can read minds, right?" This made Akashi gulp and shook his head. Jin laughed hard along with Hachi and Midorima's father, Haruko. Mrs. Akashi? Well, just smiled evilly. Her husband deseres it after all...he knows everything! Bah! It was a lie...

Then, why didn't he know that every child of Kuroko will have an Akashi blood? No wonder...Mr. Akashi is getting rusty.

_____________________________________________________________________________I

And that's that! Hey, keep on voting or I'll go with Kuroko no Harem (with other characters) or Akakuro! Now....comment comment comment! What pairing? Please! I'll even throw a Kuroko no Harem special chapter! Please!

Kuroko: I want to be with the person I love...please comment *cries*
Akashi and others: It looks like reader has made Kuro-chan cried! After him!

Sorry about the danger in the background. So, gbye!