Chapter Four

Continuing... Sorry for slow update guys...

Chapter Four 

I have heard of talking dogs before, worked with them before and even befriended them before but...the two dogs just called me, Princess?! I'm not a Hime!

"I'm sorry, but you must be mistaken. I'm a boy, I'm not a princess." I said while petting them which they fondly loves. I giggled a little and started to pet them more softly. Then, I saw their collars; the black colored one is Shain and the Red colored one is Lu. It's like chinese names actually, they are chinese names. Well, gotta live on those.

"I'm sorry, my prince. I must be mistaken." The Black colored one said while bowing down. I signalled him to stand up and he gladly obeyed me.

"But, you surely looked like a girl, your highness. I thoiught you were a princess from afar." Ok, that makes me blush red in embarrasment. Shain noticed it and he nudged the red colored dog lightly. Lu rofled and I just gave him a light punch. I was talking to them when...

"Tetsu! Tetsu where are you?/Kurokocchi! Please answer us!/Kuroko!/Tetsuya!" Ok, that sounds like rest of the Generation of Miraces is looking for me. I sighed and pet the two dogs with tender caring. When the 6 friends of mine arrived, they looked at the dog like they want to be the dogs that I was hugging and is showing affection. Well, because they saved my life, why noy give them a chance, right?

"Kuroko, you should have told us that your outside the garden." Midorima-kun said while playing with his green frog named Kerosuke. I shook my head slightly and walked towards him. I kissed him lightly in the nose making him blush lightly. The others glared at him hard which made me smirk.

I made Midorima Shintaro blush!

AKASHI'S POV 

Kuroko just kissed Shintaro...he will need to die! He stole Kuroko's innocence! I glared at Shintaro harder than the others and subconciously got my scissors out of my pocket when...Kuroko stared at me while shooking his head.

"Akashi-kun, you don't need to be jealous. Everyone will get one, though yours is more special." I watched as Kuroko silently signalled me to close my eyes. So, I closed my eyes, obeying Kuroko (for he is the only one that I will obey). I slowly waited on what will happen. Then, i felt his cheeks touch my face and *poof*!

Kuroko kissed me square to the lips! I'm very happy! Now this lowly men behind us knows who they are! And what is they're limits!

Kuroko is mine!