Chapter Five

This chapter will be longer due to my sister's demands. So, here it is enjoy!

P.S. Kuroko will not fight in this fic anymore.This will be all about his lovelife with the Kiseki no Sedai.

_____________________________________________________________________________

CHAPTER FIVE 

KUROKO'S POV 

I've kissed two people today. One tsundere and one sadist. Actually, the sadist one is cute. Wait...what am I thinking? Ha! That's impossible! Akashi-kun wouldn't love me like the way I love him...

"Tetsuya, can you come here for a minute?" A voice rang in the hall as I stepped inside the mansion. That voice sounds familiar...wait! It is what I think it is? Akashi-kun called for me? Well, I should get going, don't want to make Akashi wait, do you?

"Hai Akashi-kun, coming." I said and I walked towards the kitchen to see where Akashi-kun is, but he's not there. Where is he? I searched around the kitchen and saw no one.

"Up here Tetsuya. Can you come up here?" I quickly walk upstairs towards Akashi-kun to see him holding something behind him...what is it? I look at him curiously as he smiled at me. Not the saidstic one, but the "be contented" one. Now, looking forward to this...

"Tetsuya, yesterday I saw you well...doing nothing all day so, I thought of giving this to you..." He held a gift to me and I slightly blushed at this. I never expected the great Emperor Akashi Seijuro to give me a gift. Well, atleast he gave me one.

"T-Thank you Akashi-kun..." I quickly accepted his gift and opened it. The gift he gave me is a book. A very big book. It contains many kinds of stories that I think I would like. I blushed and looked at Akashi-kun.

"Thank you Akashi-kun...I love it!" I shouted and we end up hugging each other mostly because of me. Akashi-kun smiled and pats my head. My dog ears appeared.

"Sorry Akashi-kun. My ears appears if I have any contact in my head." I said while trying to hide my ears. He pulled ny hand away from my head and I look at him questioning why.

"Don't. It looks good on you." I blush at this slightly and just nod at Akashi-kun. I'm blushing more often these pass days...But, I'm still an agent...

KISEKI NO SEDAI'S POV

We watch as Akashi softly pats Kuroko's head. We all leer in jelousy as we watch Akashi have his way to our favorite teal haired boy's heart. I glared at Akashi and I know he felt it.

"I can't stand watching as Akashi touch Kuroko freely. I want him to notice me also." This got the others answering a big YES.

"So? What do you suggest we do? Take Kuroko as ours right under his nose? You do know that's completely impossible even for us." Midorima said and I put my hand on my chin, thinking just what to do. Kise did the same and so is the rest.

"Why don't we all court Kuro-chin then, after that ask him who he wants to be." The others stare wide eyed as the violet haired teen continue his eating. This caught the others completely off guard. We still have a chance to make Kuroko ours!

"Your pretty smart if you want to be one, Atsushi." We all turned around to where the voice is coming from. None other but the red head we always have feared, Akashi Seijuro.

"Akashi, if you thought of doing that absolute line of yours. Were not afraid to fight back cause...this is Kuroko were talking about." I answered and I got a quick nod of agreement from Kagami. Akashi looked slightly pissed and he glared at me harder than the rest.

"If you think that I'm giving up, the answer is no. Kuroko will be mine and mine only." This made the others stand up and glare at Akashi but afterwards, they glared at everyone inside the room.

The Battle Starts

Somewhere Else...

The parents of the Kiseki no Sedai looked amused and shock at the same time as they watch everything that have happened. They couldn't believe that they will all do their everything for a certain teal haired boy which is at the time, so oblivious at his teammate's feelings. Heck! Going on a war with six of the most powerful and richest people.in.Japan is all that happened. And...it has happened before.

"Maleficent, your clan hasn't changed a bit! The last time someone fought for your clan member it was you! I couldn't contain my laugh right.now, you know? *ROFLE*" Jin Aomine said while laughing. He is Aomine Daiki's father and like the said teen, he is carefree and very outgoing. This made Maleficent smile. Atleast the figure of they're clan haven't changed a bit.

"Waaahhh!!! I really miss you, Malificentcchi!" A blonde haired woman said while smothering Maleficent in her friendly hug. It almost suffocates Maleficent weren't for Jin's arm preventing from suffocating her again. The blonde hair woman is Hachi Kise, the mother of Kise Ryouta. As everyone have seen, her son got his...uh, endless affection towards teal hairs.

"Stop that Hachi. You can see that Maleficent is suffocating in your so-called hug. Stop it ir you'll see her dead in your hug." A green haired woman said. She is Shiina Midorima, the mother of Midorima Shintarou. Like his son, she also believes in destiny and fate that is why she came.

And the fun continues in the Akashi Manor.