Chapter One

I opened my eyes and the sun shines so bright today that I need to cover my eyes.

“Good morning world, new day at last.” I said and I went to my bathroom. I bathe and brushed my teeth and went to my closet to see if my uniform is in there but-

“Oh, I forgot! My uniforms are all dirty and the clean one is tattered! What am I gonna do?!” I said but I am not panicking at all. I am always in a situation like this starting from elementary till now. I don’t wanna talk about it sometimes ‘because it’s embarrassing me.

“What about I use this clothing?” I said to myself and brought out my old uniform when I was an agent. This could work! The outfit is rather formal but it’s ok for attending school. The outfit is a tuxedo maybe with a blue neck tie and long sleeves. I don’t care if this hot for summer but I gotta run now or I am late!

“This should do it.” I said and wear the piece of clothing. Then, I ate my breakfast quickly and brought out my favorite drink. Vanilla shakes! Aaahh… vanilla shakes are the best!

“Nigou, come.” I said to my dog that everyone says looks like me. Well, I kinda flinch in the look like me part.

“I am going now, bye!” I shouted while locking door even though I know I am alone in my house but I rather talk to no one than to talk to someone else who doesn’t acknowledge your existence. Then I went to Magi’s Burgers where I and Kagami-kun always meet to go to school together.

“Hoy! Kuroko! Why is your uniform different?” Kagami-kun asked and I just walked beside him without replying.

“Hoy! Kuroko, I am asking you!” Kagami-kun said and I sighed loudly. Kagami-kun would not stop from bombarding me with this question if I don’t answer.

“Hai, I will answer that question. You see my uniforms are all dirty and that is because #2 is always messing up with my uniforms.” I said while slurping my vanilla shake and carrying Nigou on my head. Thank god Kagami-kun isn’t afraid much of dogs now but he doesn’t want to carry Nigou that makes me and Nigou sad or that is what my facial expression says or do.

“Gah! I know that dog misbehaved! He looks innocent when you’re awake and gets crazy when you’re asleep!” Kagami-kun said and I shook my head. Is he crazy?! I mean sometimes we need to misbehave and break the rules right?

“Kagami-kun, sometimes we need to break the rules if you are holding it for too long…” I said while half heartedly slurping my favorite Vanilla Shake. We walked towards the school but suddenly a car came rushing in towards us that can hit us.

“Kagami-kun, there’s a van coming towards us!” I shouted and he quickly went to the other side of the street we are walking to but when I was about to run to the other street the van opened and the man quickly covered my nose and mouth with a handkerchief. Drugs! Don’t smell it! Don’t inhale it! Or you’ll be knocked out! This drug is called Uranium! It was made by me. I dropped Nigou and he went to Kagami-kun.

“Inhale it you nasty brat!” One of my kidnappers said and I fought back. I kicked him in the shin and triple punched the second one. I upper cut him, lower cut, semi-somersaulted them but before I can knocked out the third one… someone punched my back and I lost my consciousness… Damn it!

 -KAGAMI TAIGA’S POV-

I just watched Kuroko being taken by the kidnappers… Damn! I didn’t do anything! The dog was dropped by Kuroko and it went to me! I hate this dog but no choice! I just watch him fight the kidnappers but the fourth kidnapper takes him down by surprise. Seriously, I saw him fight back and it was totally wicked! I thought I saw the Japanese version of James Bond! Rock and roll dudes! Wait… what am I doing? I am supposed to call for help but I am just standing here watching?! Ok, think Kagami, think! Who would I call for help? Aha! Kagami has a plan! Generation of Miracle’s captain! Akashi Seijuro would be the best option. *Gulp* n-now to c-call him.