#11 - Akhri Baar Mohabbat Ki Hai

Khushi was standing alone in the living room of Raizada Mansion. Her eyes wandering around her as she hoped against hope to see at least one face that wasn't looking down on her.

But no one was there. Everyone had already left the room, not bothering about a certain girl in the bridal attire. Her bangles and anklets broke the eerie silence of the house as she turned and looked around once again.

Her family left from there after degrading her. Her mother who never raised her voice at her, raised her hand at her and slapped her. Khushi gazed at the door from where they walked out after breaking all ties with her.

A sob left her mouth which she muffled by placing a hand on her lips. But her silent tears ran down with more speed.

She blinked and turned her tired teary eyes to look at the room on first floor. The door was slammed just few minutes ago, hiding her so called husband of six months.

Her life literally turned over in just some hours.

Crying, Khushi clutched her dress right above her heart, trying to ease the tension she was feeling. Her lips trembled as she struggled to breath.

Why? A cry left her mouth but it was barely audible. She dropped down on her knees and hid her face in her hands as more tears escaped her eyes. She was drained.

Busy in the wedding preparations, she hardly ate anything since morning and then Arnav's blackmailing and forced wedding exhausted her to another extent.

Why didn't anyone asked Arnavji? Why they didn't asked him the reason of marrying me so hastily? The questions bubbled in Khushi's heart, making it even more difficult for her to even breath.

Why it's always the girl's fault? Her heart cried to her brain but got no answer.

Mein ghalat hon na? Sara qasoor mera hai na? Khushi raised her head and stared ahead. Jab se amma babuji chale gaye hain, tb se meri hi tu ghalti hai sirf. She rubbed her cheeks, rubbing away the tears. (I am wrong, right? All the fault is mine, right?) (Since my parents died, it's only my fault!)

Tu theek hai. Jab sub ne mjhe hi ghalat hi smjhna hai tu ab mjhe bhi kisi ki koi parwa nahi. She stood up, the pain in her chest intensifying, but she gulped the cry. (It's alright then. If everyone finds me at fault only, then I don't care anymore too)

Her heart was already too much bruised, and the one thing she ever wished was to have a life partner who loves her for who she is. But here too, her only wish was brutally discarded by her God, and now she felt too empty to wish anything ever again.

She took a step towards the main door, determined to leave every single person behind her. Kitni ajeeb baat hai na, hum hamesha sb k liye aik dost bante hain, lekin jab hamari baari aye tu koi bhi hamare paas nahi hai. She was looking behind her and so didn't saw the folded corner of the rug on floor. (I am always there for everyone as a friend, but when it's my turn then there's not a single person with me)

Her foot got tangled in it causing her to lose balance and she fell on the floor. Trying to break the fall, she landed wrongly on her left arm and a scream left her mouth as she felt a shooting pain in her arm. Several bangles broke and some got pierced in her wrist, but the pain of her left elbow was far more than that.

Khushi tried to get up and sat on the floor. The tears were flowing with more pace now as she looked around in shock. She literally just screamed and still not a single person came outside to check upon her.