- #TPHG 3

Khushi kept hugging Arnav, refusing to leave him at all. Arnav understood that she was terrified of the situation so he just bent and swiped her off the floor, securing her in his protective arms.

Sssshh. He pecked her forehead. I am here, Khushi. He tightened his hold on her as Khushi clutched his collar. With you. He emphasized.

Ap buhat bure ho. She said with a pout, slapping his chest. Buhat zada. She sobbed as she sobbed in his neck. (you are bad. Really bad)

Arnav gulped hard. He really did hurt her very much. He placed her on the bed and sat beside her.

I am sorry, Khushi. He took her hand in his, keeping her gaze on them.

Nahi. Khushi pulled back her hands.

Not this time. She shook her head, making her fringes cover her face.

Arnav smiled sadly and pushed back her hair, gazing in her eyes.

You will not forgive me? He caressed her cheeks, his thumb going dangerously close to her lips.

N..oo..o. She stuttered due to his close proximity. Ap hamesha yehi krte ho. She pushed his hand away. (you always do this)

Don't you feel anything for me?? A tear trickled down her cheek. Arnav sat there, just looking at her.

Kyn? Kyn ap mere sath aesa krte ho? She clutched his collar, shaking him a little. You know I am affected by you. (why? Why you do all this to me?)

Whenever you come near me, she got close to him, my heart beats faster. She told him. I feel like rushing in your arms and hiding in you.

I feel protected with you. She cried.

And I feel protective of you. He grabbed her hands on his collar.

I am sorry, Khushi. I shouldn't have tortured you like that. He sighed. Di told me how worried you got..

Di told you? Khushi pulled back her hands. DI TOLD YOU? She shouted at a confused Arnav.

You couldn't see for yourself, huh? She shrieked standing up from the bed.

You didn't see me clean the whole room like a mad person? She gestured towards the whole room.

I cleaned the whole room just so YOU could get your voice back, which was gone because of ME. She shouted, going away from Arnav.

I cleaned and re-cleaned the room, without paying any heed to the bruises I got. She gulped hard.

See. She lifted her dupatta and Arnav saw a bluish black circle on her arm.

Khushi, how... He got up, his hand forward to hold her.

No. Don't come near me. She got back. Your Di didn't tell you about this na? She asked. Then act like you haven't seen it. She gritted her teeth.

Mein na, thak gaye hun. She clutched her hair in her fist, making Arnav's heart skip a beat. (I am just tired of all this)

Think Chotte, if one day she got tired of all this? His Di's voice rang in his ears.

Thak gaye hun ap ko smjhane ki koshish mein. She jerked her hands down. (I am tired trying to understand you)

If one day she got tired of being taken for granted.