- #TPHG 2

His defeated steps entered the house. His shoulders slumped. His eyes teary. His heart beating fast. His head aching. His palms fisted.

It was around 9 pm. The whole mansion was drowned in darkness. His feet stuttered on the ground. He was feeling totally drained out.

He had searched. Searched every nook and corner of his locality. He even searched near Laxmi Nagar but the result was same.

Arnav failed to find his Khushi.

Not a temple, or a garden, or a market, or a café was left during his mission to find Khushi. He had left with a determination that he will win her back and will make him see his love.

But all went in vain.

First he had to find her, and then the other things matter.

Slowly making his way to stairs, he took a step and almost loss his balance. Gulping hard, he took support from the wall and leaned his head on it.

Where are you Khushi? He whispered in thin air as a tear rolled down his cheek.

I know mein buhat bura hon. Lekin mjhe kuch kehne ka moqa tu do! He pleaded to no one. (I know I am very bad. But at least let me say something)

Meri baat sune bughair, tum mjhe saza kese de skti ho? His heart questioned as he took small steps to his room. (without hearing me out, how can you punish me?)

He remembered all the time he punished her without even listening to her for once. His inside churned at the thought.

Entering his den, he was again met with a darkened room, with only moonlight shining through the French Windows.

Feeling suffocated in his own room, he dashed towards the poolside and took large gulps of air, filling his lungs with night air.

Khushi. He rasped as if having difficulty in breathing. Tum kahan chali gai ho? His voice croaked. (Where have you gone?)

Mein janta hun Khushi k mein acha insaan nahi hun. He fell down on his knees. Buhat se kaam mein apni ego ki wajah se kharab kr deta hon. He scoffed. (I know Khushi that I am not a good human. I destroy many things due to my ego)

Mein janta hun k mere lafz tumhe buhat takleef dete hain. He looked at his reflection in the pool. (I know that my words hurt you so much)

Ghussa mera hota hai, par dard sirf tumhe milta hai. He gulped remembering every single time he hurt her. (It's my anger, but you are the one who always get pain)

Mein hi hamesha tumhari takleef ki wajah bana hun. He slapped his hand across the grey marble. Every. single. time. He gritted. (I am the only reason of your pain always)

Par tum, he sniffed. Tumne har baar mjhe maaf kiya, is umeed k sath k mein ab tumhare dukh ki wajah nahi banon ga. He closed his eyes. (but you, you forgave me everytime, with a hope that I won't be the reason for your pain again)

Lekin meine tumhe har baat mayoos kiya hai. Tears escaped the barrier of his eyes. (but I disappointed you alot)

Mein wada krta hun Khushi. He looked towards the sky where three stars were glowing brightly. (I promise Khushi)

Wada karta hun k mein khud ko badal don ga. He promised with his eyes shining with determination. (I promise that I will change myself) The lights illuminated the mansion again.

Mein khud ko tumhare liye badal don ga. He wiped away his tears. Aur agar na badal ska, he stopped while getting up. (I will change myself for you. And if I couldn't)