- #SNS 3

Khushi. His voice boomed in the bathroom, seeing the scene before him.

Khushi was leaning on the wall, with her eyes closed and sobbing slightly. The water was pouring on her. She was shivering but constantly crying.

His heart churned seeing Khushi like that. All drenched and helpless.

With a leap, he reached her and closed the shower, making her flutter her eyes.

Arnavji. She mumbled incoherently.

Khushi, Arnav sat down beside her. What have you done? His hand cupped her face while the other one pushed back her hair.

You are really here? She asked, blinking her eyes rapidly.

I am Khushi. I am here with you. He caressed her cheeks and placed his lips on her forehead, hugging her close to his heart.

Tum theek ho? He asked as she still tried to believe that he was really there. With her. Concerned for her. Taking care of her. (you alright?)

I am sorry. She cried suddenly and hugged him, gripping his shirt from behind.

I am sorry Arnavji. She cried more on his chest while he sat there, gulping hard.

Hug me, please. She pleaded to her husband and at once felt his hands behind her, pulling her closer if that was even possible.

Shhhsshhh. It's okay. He gently rubbed her back, calming her down.

Khushi broke the hug and looked deep in his chocolate brown orbs. His concerned filled eyes made her more guilty than she already was.

Without thinking anything, she grabbed his color and pulled him towards her, placing her cold lips on his warm ones.

Arnav got shocked on her action, but when she placed her hands around his neck, slightly biting his lips, he too responded back to her.

Both sat there, feeling eachother. Their hearts beating in sync. Their breathing labored.

After some time, Arnav felt Khushi break the kiss and lean on his shoulder. Her eyes closed. Khushi? Arnav softly patted her cheek but she kept her eyes closed.

Pagal. He mumbled thinking how long she must be sitting here in cold water.

I hope she don't catch fever. He prayed as he got up and brought a bathrobe from the room.

Quickly discarding her wet clothes, he made her wear the robe and then changed his clothes too.

Making her lie on the bed, he gently wiped her hair and placed a small kiss on her temple. He made her wear his sweat shirt and track pants.

I am the sick one here, and still I have to take care of you. He chuckled as he folded her sleeves, and got up.

But as he turned, a soft hand clutched his wrist, bringing his arm close to her body. Arnav smiled seeing her cute antics.

I am here. He assured her and slipped under the covers with his wife. Khushi placed her head on his chest, hugging his torso.

Sleep. He patted her hair and both eventually fell in deep and peaceful slumber.

*

*

*

It was 9 pm when Khushi lazily opened her eyes. She yawned and then shivered, feeling cold.

She sat up on the bed and looked around, confused. How did I come here? She thought and then suddenly all the moments came back in her mind.