Stabbing glances

"He who is angry at what he owes and with whom he ought, and also how, when and for how long he owes, can be praised: and he can be said to be meek, if meekness is what is praised"
Aristotle.

With inhuman force Harry slammed the dormitory door, closely followed by Ron who literally looked like a paralyzed soldier.
The raven threw himself headlong onto the bed, snorting, Ronald sat down on the opposite bed, impassive.

The latter recovered, trying to mumble a few words: - I don't even ask you why you're so nervous, it's the same for me. But was he really supposed to get engaged to that braggart? He is a snooty .....
Ron kept babbling but Harry didn't listen to him: he still didn't understand why he bothered them so much, after all her best friend was happy with her, as he hadn't seen her in a long time; he wasn't even worried about Ced's behavior, even though Ron called him a narcissus he was a good guy with a good head.

He was disgusted with his behavior; he had never smiled at Ced at dinner, but he was mostly frightened by the thought that he might had hurted Hermione.
He tried to relax (which is difficult because when Ron gets into it he is more annoying than a sniper) ....

Meanwhile, our ced and hermione ran near the herbology classrooms.
Ced: -I didn't think you told your friends that I stole you- he said with a mischievous smile
Hermione thoughtfully replied: Yes, I said it on the train today, at dinner anyway they were a bit tense, I think there is something under them or they were a little uncomfortable .....
Ced: - Now don't think about it, you and I are here, breaking the rules.
Hermione's eyes sparkled like stars, glassy.
For the first time, Hermione didn't care about the rules, her conduct, anything.

Just him and her.

They remained there, between kisses and deep glances, he continued to play with Hermione's curls and she continued to contemplate his hands.
The next day ....