Teardrops of Time-Turner ( Sequel )

So yes. Here we are, my dear ladies and gentleman.

Our first adventure has come to an end, to make room for the greatest ever.

Teardrops of Time-Turner is and will be the second and most important novel of this trilogy.

I have already published the entire cast, or rather, the characters I consider to be the main ones.

(look for the story in the profile, and add it to the library)

You will be amazed that among all the faces you will see among the cast there is one that is a bit particular.

Drums roll.

Kaytlyn Graves is none other than played by me.

Here is the synopsis:

Kaytlyn Graves, the black-winged angel, sets off for 1942 to prevent the curse of Orvoloson Gaunt's ring from killing Hermione Granger, her best friend, and to save the wizarding world from the Dark Lord.

She is determined and animated by the love felt for her friends and for Harry to eliminate the source of their woes. Or maybe not.

Maybe it is just anger, and pain.

Tom Riddle, megalomaniac and centralizer, emblematic and damned.

Different from each other like darkness and light or equivalent to the point of concealing and denying one's true nature by persistence?

" I don't think I can even trust myself anymore: I hear things that others don't hear, I see things that others don't see. [...]

You have to choose whether to become wolves or let the hunter find us and destroy us.

Everything was taken from me: family, friends, love and even the fury and hate

I have nothing left."

Frankly, I don't think you can understand how excited I am because we will be exploring a completely new story together, in a very different era from the one being treated.

I intend to make every single sentence overflowing with epicness, allowing you to enter a different world, with the possibility of being able to forget at least for a moment the dramatic situation we are in.

Music will play such a fundamental role in the story that I'm working on a real soundtrack, to let you experience the events on your skin.

Get ready because everything you've read to date has been sheer superficiality.

The real adventure has yet to begin.

 First chapter out now.