Harry

I seem to implode at any moment.

It's too much.

Too many things you need to look after.

I topped an irreparable breaking point.

Ron inexplicably decided to put his feelings for Hermione aside .
I'm afraid he's doing it for me. In spite if everything he is close to me and supports me.
It's a real friend.

Everyone, no one excluded, we knew that Voldemort and his followers were at work, but no one would ever imagine that he would break into the school.

I believed that Dumbledore was the person who he fears more, above all, instead he attacked a school, kept under control even by the ministry. What then? For a ring.

There is something hovering in the shadows.
Otherwise he would never have exposed him so much.

Hermione is no longer the same.
She always avoids us, she doesn't talk to me and barely with Ron.
She keeps to avoid me as if I have a plague, what did I do?

From Cedric's death she seems to go out, more and more every day;
I started thinking that it is not just for mourning.

Her dark circles are increasingly prominent , her cheeks increasingly excavated.

The pain is slowly consuming her, she is closing herself in a shell.

The other night she was embraced to Ginny: she seems to be kinder with her.

And then there is me, who looked at her outbreaked with an empty expression because I don't know what to do or how to behave.

The problems are stacking one above the other, but the worst I think can still come.

I don't know what will happen when Kaytlyn will come back.
I don't know if I'll have the courage to talk to her.

Our relationship was something intense and bland at the same time.
Saying that I don't feel anything more for her would be a falsehood: it's a non-palpable feeling.
Knowing her would define it platonic, like an invisible rope impossible to cut.

But with Hermione, it's all so different. Whenever I see her I would like so much to say that I love her, because now, after all that has happened, I know for sure.

Maybe this is not the right time to tell him, she has just lost Cedric, but I want to make her understand that I am and I will always be for her for better or for worse,
I want to be able to tighten her the last time, before the end.

------------------------

TOC TOC.

The noise echoed in the large marble room.

Kaytlyn, awakened by a confusing state, snapped as an arrow from under the blanket of books.

- What do you want? - snapped angrily.

- Shut up. There is something for you, - an acid voice answered.

Instinctively she pulled the wand from her pocket with readiness, positioning herself at the attack, returning a few steps and narrowing her eyes, imagining who knows what.

With a breath, something made of paper skewed from under the door. Heard the steps of the swilly twit, slowly softer and softer, silence with the closure of the external iron door.

She released a sigh of relief and liberation.

But she didn't lower the guard; Fearing that that letter was poisoned, took her bag and pulled out a couple of simple gloves.