Hold your breath

"youthful love undermines the meaning of" forever "; lost, one wanders in despair in search of some poor soul like us, in search of warmth."

The first light of dawn began to reveal itself and flood the herbology greenhouses.

Hermione's point of view:
the still faint light of the sun caressed my skin.
we had stayed there all night, oblivious to the fact that anyone might have discovered us; I did not care.

Cedric opened his eyes after her and with a lightning bolt he turned to Hermione
-good morning, we stayed here huh?
- Oh yes, you didn't really want to let me go-
she laughed, he smiled at her. They were so happy, nothing could have dispelled their joy.
Those who were far from happy were Harry and Ron.

During the night they had promised themselves that they would not be overwhelming towards Hermione, but nothing seemed to go right.
-Harry, wake up, it's already late-
Ron had never been so early, but the need to meet Hermione commanded him.
Still muddled with sleep, Harry stretched and took out his glasses.
- "Day Ron-
-Come on, who feels Snape when he starts babbling-
-Yes, Snape really are you afraid of making him nervous?- Harry muttered under his breath, alluding to his friend.
Washed and dressed, Ron hauled Harry into the Common Room where they anxiously waited for Hermione.
Harry sat down in the red velvet chair, drumming his fingers; Ron sat down on the loveseat next to Neville.

When the girls arrived The two looked for the curly, but it was not between them.
The girls continued to gossip to each other: - Did you see that Hermione didn't come back tonight? said one
-Yas, you're right, it's not like her.
"There's something underneath, maybe, a boy," a Gryffindor said, laughing
- Cedric Diggory was at the table yesterday!
- That handsome boy?!?
-Yes, I bet it's him!
All the girls walked past the fat lady picture, still giggling about Diggory.
Ron and Harry looked at each other:
"Well, half school knows now," said Ron, looking up
Hermione like a fury, aware that she was late.

Harry's point of view:
his hair was disheveled, a red spot under his neck and a 32-tooth smile on his face. It didn't take him a genius to figure out what they were up to that night.

-Guys, excuse me, I'm going to get dressed properly and let's go downstairs to eat! -
After a few moments Hermione was back.
- Oh finally! Let's move! -
Ron howled
Arriving in the Great Hall they took their seats; the murmurs were not late in arriving.
The girls, intrigued, pestered Hermione with questions, to the point where ....
- Will you leave her alone? Harry said, raising his voice.
Everyone fell silent, Ron patted Harry on the shoulder and everyone went back to their belongings.
"Thanks Harry, there was no need," said the
curly
-Where have you been? -
Rmbarrassed she did not answer, Ron changed the point.
-Ehm guys let's move, this morning we won't have peace-.
Well said Ron, they had an hour with Snape (we can say 2), one of Herbology, one of History of Magic and one of Defense Against the Dark Arts.

After the morning and the lunch hour they walked towards the less frequented courtyard of the school.
-Are you angry with me? Hermione asked worriedly.
- No- the two friends answered in chorus
- So what's wrong?
"We're afraid you'll abandon us for your Cedrone," Harry said with a grimace
Hermione frowned and replied: - You disappoint me ... not even a day has passed since we arrived, I wanted to spend a day with him ... does this mean neglecting friends?
...........