Truth

"Uncertainty undermines love and love undermines uncertainty"

- Hello Hermione .... Cedric- said Ron making him a nod

Hermione deliberately decided not to ask why the goblet had burst, she did not want to create misunderstandings in the presence of her boyfriend of hers, also because she had understood that something in Harry was disunited.

Cedric, benevolent, tried to stir things up, establishing a conversation of circumstance:
- So, did you find a good suit? -
- And how! some were truly amazing.

Harry was in a kind of trance: he wasn't listening, he was completely lost in his thoughts. Ron thought about stepping on his foot, trying to involve him.

- I was forced. He chose my dress - the raven muttered

Gryffindor tried and tried to understand a possible motivation that justified Harry's state, and the only thing that came to her mind was the screaming hovel.

They would talk about it. The same day.

The conversation proceeded slowly, but with their good will Ron and Cedric even managed to laugh and relax as Hermione read a little book; Harry occasionally responded with vague words, completely absent.

Back at the castle just before dinner, the quartet split: Cedric said goodbye to Hermione and took his leave.
Hermione was determined to talk to Harry, she was very worried and she didn't know what to expect.
They began to prepare for dinner: Hermione waited for the boys' dormitory to empty completely, hoping that Harry would be the last to leave.

Her luck smiled at her.

Clack. She walked in and closed the door quickly.
Harry was towards the end of the room: he was there, on the bed, with one leg bent and one horizontally resting on the other and with his arms folded.
Only after twenty seconds did he realize that he was no longer alone.

-Hermione, why are you here? -He asked sitting on her bed making room for her.
- We need to talk - she started sitting down
- You've been weird for days, I can't even describe your behavior:
today more than usual; what's wrong? - she asked slyly

Total silence. The boy kept staring at her, opening and closing his mouth as he couldn't answer that question.

He got out of bed and started pacing slowly back and forth between his bed and Ronald's.
- Is that what happened in the hovel? -

After a few moments of uncertainty he replied:
"Yes," he said almost in a whisper.

- It was a particular situation: you grabbed me to keep me from falling and ...- she began stammering

- We were about to kiss- he finished in one breath.

They stood there, in oppressive silence, wondering what to say.

- I don't know what came over me, I don't understand anything anymore, Ah! - he shouted

She rushed to support him; living with a stranger who tries to permeate your mind is not always child's play, especially in Harry's confused state

-I ... I feel jealous towards Cedric, I don't even know why, it hurts me to see you together, it hurts me to see you laugh and joke, although I'm happy for you- she said quickly

Hermione was speechless.
She bypassed the fateful question so as not to put him in trouble.

- I do not-
- Stay together, you are happy, that's enough for me-
She ended the conversation by misleading him, she didn't want to make him feel bad.
- Let's go for a ride? Maybe you relax a little-

The boy agreed.
The girl wasn't going to leave Harry alone, not tonight, she was too weak, she feared her mental barrier would break. Cedric would have understood.

They skipped dinner. Cedric looked for the curly hair but did not see her; Ron realized that Hermione was probably arguing with the boy who survived, hoping for a change in her mood.

- Where are we going?-
-Come on! - she said laughing, pulling his hand.

Their shoes clicked in the sunny corridors, Harry tried to let go and smiled at her.
Arrived on the Astronomy tower they sat down, Hermione took out her notebook and began to study the stars.
Harry sat down just behind the hedgehog.
-During the summer I started studying the stars-
he began. -Because of them I don't sleep more than 4 hours at night- he continued laughing
And of all the bright stars that shone in the clear sky that evening, the brightest star for him was Hermione.

They stayed there for hours.

It was now well past midnight when they realized it was too late to go back to the dorm without getting caught.

She made a kind of bed with the things present, as it happened that Dumbledore, from time to time, would stop there all night to think.

Hermione lay down inviting Harry to do it too.
The latter was not agitated despite the situation, he was completely relaxed.
He lay down on the 'bed' next to her. They looked into her eyes, she smiled.
Goodnight Harry she wished her before closing her eyes and leaning on her arm.
- goodnight Hermione-
He stayed awake for an extra half hour.
He couldn't fall asleep with her so close: he had proof that something from the previous year had changed; many times he had happened to fall asleep next to him, but he had never felt like this.

Moving closer to her girl and caressing her hair, he fell into Morpheus's arms.

There, Harry's mind seemed to find peace. Lying there, with her.

Author space
Hello! here I am with a nice 850 word chapter!
This is a crucial chapter in which Harry finally realizes that his jealousy is not just a whim.
I have decided that this story will be mostly composed of dialogues, as it has always been from the beginning, the few reflections will be entrusted to the characters.
I am passionate about a new couple from the Potter world: I have already decided that the structure of the new fan fiction (yes I will do others) will be different because I want to try something new.
I've always been crazy about the Harry-Hermione couple, I preferred it above all else, but after 6 years maybe I think I've found one that can compete with the aforementioned.
Now stop talking, I hope you enjoyed the new chapter, see you next time!