i n t r o

'ita solum esse honestam'

so, just be honest

*****

Josephine Denman. Cold and sarcastic.

Eren Jaeger. The idiot that fell in love with her.

*****

CONTENT WARNINGS: Violence, Angst, Murder, Ab*se, Aggression, Main character death & Swearing.

Read at your own discretion.

*****

SOME PEOPLE WILL DIE WHO DO NOT ORIGINALLY DIE

*****

There are large manga and anime spoilers.

Spoiler warnings are at the beginning of each chapter, specifying what seasons will be spoiled in the chapter, along with manga chapter denotations once the story reaches that point :)

In order to denote the P.O.V. of the character narrating the chapters, their initials will be in the chapter title. The entire chapter from then on will be from their first person point of view. The next time the P.O.V. may switch is the next chapter. I will not be switching P.O.V.'s mid chapter in order to prevent confusion, and to also maintain a steady narrative.

*****

In this book, the cadets all enlist as 16 year old's and will graduate at 19. Wall Maria fell when everyone was 14.

*****

CHAPTERS ARE LONG- RANGING FROM 500 WORDS TO 12000 WORDS

*****

DISCLAIMER:

I do not own any of the Attack on Titan franchise, nor any of the characters within, that all belongs to the mastermind himself, Hajime Isayama. I only own my own OC's and plot deviations.

*****

Feel free to comment or vote !! They help me stay motivated and help me realize that people actually read this LMAO but yeah :)

ANOTHER NOTE:

The first few chapters are cringe and definitely a bit ooc. I promise it gets better !!!!!!!

𝑺𝑻𝑨𝑹𝑻𝑬𝑫| 03.19.2021
𝑭𝑰𝑵𝑰𝑺𝑯𝑬𝑫| 𝒙𝒙.𝒙𝒙.𝒙𝒙𝒙𝒙